ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Transfer Help

BigRnj

All Conference
Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
I picked up the free Bryant Tixs for season ticket holders. I’m giving them to a friend to bring his 10 yr old son. I took the mobile pass option and they are now in my Apple Wallet. How do I send or transfer them to my friend since he is on an android device?

There is nothing on our ticket site to help so any advice would be appreciated.

I picked up the free Bryant Tixs for season ticket holders. I’m giving them to a friend to bring his 10 yr old son. I took the mobile pass option and they are now in my Apple Wallet. How do I send or transfer them to my friend since he is on an android device?

If there is a way to convert the apple wallet tickets to pdf, you can send the pdfs to your friend to display on his phone.

Alternatively, take a screenshot of the screen showing the barcode (or QR block code), and send the picture to your friend to show on his phone.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
If there is a way to convert the apple wallet tickets to pdf, you can send the pdfs to your friend to display on his phone.

Alternatively, take a screenshot of the screen showing the barcode (or QR block code), and send the picture to your friend to show on his phone.

Thanks I was hoping for an actual transfer but I’ll go the screen shot route. The interesting thing is the ticket details and the QR code are on different screens!? Thanks again

I was told today by the ticket office that there's no way to get PDFs to print for paper tickets - he said the FAQ on ticket transfers is out of date (it says you can download PDFs). You either go with the mobile tickets on one's phone (which requires email on one's phone) or you call will call and have tickets held there for you or you get a lanyard, which has whatever your season ticket package is coded into it.

Sometimes you can transfer the tickets through the Wallet. Click the top right circle with 3 little dots and see if it gives you the option to transfer/send to someone.

Otherwise you may be able to log into your season ticket holder account and re-transfer 2 free tickets to your friend via email.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT