ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight

Bac said only around 2500 there 15 minutes before tipoff

they came in like crazy, Im amazed it was like 6000 by tip and about 6-7 minutes into the game we packed in the rest of the crowd

no excuses for Iowa and likely noon for Ohio State...sunday mornings get there..i wonder if the school can do some sort of small tailgate

they came in like crazy, Im amazed it was like 6000 by tip and about 6-7 minutes into the game we packed in the rest of the crowd

no excuses for Iowa and likely noon for Ohio State...sunday mornings get there..i wonder if the school can do some sort of small tailgate

It was a 6:30 tip on a weekday. People have jobs.

That was Bac's typical overreaction to everyhing-- he relishes criticizing RU
Bac admitted to being a drama queen about it. The thing is he kept posting about it as if he didnt know better. There was zero chance the crowd wasn't showing. The obvious answer was the earlier start time

Bring back the Winter Mud Pit Village

The terp guy is a good guy. Historically it’s not close. Be gracious on the way up. Be a good fan. Why is it necessary to be the worst kind of fan. Enjoy what we have going. Nothing lasts forever guys. This team is special.
Exactly. We will be down and MD will be up again and maybe sooner than you think. Don't be a jerk unless it's do those crimson quarry guys

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT