ADVERTISEMENT

tOSU/VT Fri 11/10

Crookham was on pace to be a 4x PA state champ and one of the best prospects over a few year period before his transfer and subsequent injuries. Seems like he is finally healthy and hitting his stride
looks like Crookham used his RS already.. and he also beat Mcgonagle on his way to beating Vito..would be surprised if he’s not named the new starter for Lehigh at 33… wonder if Mcgonagle is still going to wrestle at the all star classic… lol

• Wow
Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
I know Ventresca was an AA last year but him being ranked over Peterson is weird. We have the better guy at 125
Ventresca just got majored by American’s Maieda… I knew he was over-ranked based on his inconsistent regular season but things won’t get easier for Ventresca when he gets Mean Dean next

Reactions: njsportsphan
I'll go with Yara 5-2...It will definitely be close...I was just surprised how good Catka looked against Feldman, it looks like he maybe starting to peak with his size and he was a Jr. World Team member in the past...I predict after he hangs up his wrestling shoes he will sign a WWE contract...He is Huge

I'll go with Yara 5-2...It will definitely be close...I was just surprised how good Catka looked against Feldman, it looks like he maybe starting to peak with his size and he was a Jr. World Team member in the past...I predict after he hangs up his wrestling shoes he will sign a WWE contract...He is Huge
I like Yara’s chances against Catka too.. Catka is a good solid hwt but def not top tier and he’s a full sized hwt.. I think Feldman’s close win against Catka says more about Feldman being a lower AA contender this year then a champion contender..

Reactions: LetsGoRUwrestling
Ventresca just got majored by American’s Maieda… I knew he was over-ranked based on his inconsistent regular season but things won’t get easier for Ventresca when he gets Mean Dean next
Maida is such a weird case. He’s knocked off some decent names in college after a good high school career but he never placed particularly high in states. He was about equal to his high school teammate Al DeSantis who has also made great strides. Maida is in a weaker conference though.

Maida is such a weird case. He’s knocked off some decent names in college after a good high school career but he never placed particularly high in states. He was about equal to his high school teammate Al DeSantis who has also made great strides. Maida is in a weaker conference though.
There’s been a lot more upsets this early in the season then I can remember… I wonder if it’s mainly bc of the new 3 pt takedown rule.. 125 is wide wide open..

Reactions: njsportsphan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT