ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer portal

Hamiti is there now. That's a guy to get. The only issue I see is that Goody is friends with Bono. Although, Bono might be out from what I've read. I guess they've given up on him at WI.

Reactions: mikemessner
Does Sammy not like the taste of crow? I'm surprised to see Casale - thought he might have just hung it up. I suppose that will free up some money.
Why was Casale getting money.. this is what I meant when I said we dunno how to allocate our resources to the maximum… we don’t have unlimited resources like Psu or Michigan but we are clearly not maximizing our potential..

2023 NCAA D1 Wrestling Off-Season Transfer Tracker

Athlete​
2024-25 Year​
Weight​
Entered Portal​
Transferring From​
Dean HamitiSenior
165​
March 25​
Wisconsin
Jacob JoyceFreshman
125​
March 25​
Stanford
Sammy AlvarezGraduate
149​
March 25​
Oklahoma State
Jason KraisserGraduate
157​
March 25​
Iowa State
Gage CookSophomore
285​
March 22​
Army
Cam SodaJunior
141​
March 21​
Edinboro
Connor McGonagleGraduate
133​
March 21​
Lehigh
Devin WasleySophomore
174​
March 21​
Minnesota
Peyton MooreSophomore
141​
March 21​
Missouri
Damen PapeJunior
184​
March 21​
Northern Colorado
Nathan HigleySophomore
141​
March 20​
George Mason
Brock DelsignoreJunior
184​
March 20​
NC State
Carter BloughSophomore
197​
March 20​
Michigan State
Brock McMillenJunior
157​
March 20​
Pitt
Braxton FriesSophomore
133​
March 20​
Ohio State
Jacob HouptFreshman
125​
March 20​
Kent State
Connor StrongSenior
184​
March 20​
Penn
Anthony DeRosaJunior
184​
March 20​
Bloomsburg
Peter CasaleSophomore
285​
March 20​
Rutgers
Brant WhitakerJunior
165​
March 20​
Missouri
Billy BroskoFreshman
285​
March 20​
Drexel
Ryan BoersmaSophomore
285​
March 20​
Missouri
Braden WelchSophomore
174​
March 20​
App State
Korbin ShepherdJunior
133​
March 20​
Missouri
Carson HatchSenior
285​
March 20​
CSU Bakersfield
Zachary EspalinJunior
125​
March 20​
Navy
Evan TallmadgeFreshman
125​
March 20​
Navy
Macray KlohsFreshman
197​
March 20​
NDSU
Coen GrimmFreshman
197​
March 20​
Buffalo
Aiden SmithSophomore
157​
March 20​
Northern Illinois
Hayden PummelJunior
174​
March 20​
Northern Illinois
Kaiser SimpsonFreshman
141​
March 20​
Cal Baptist
Gurshaan GillFreshman
285​
March 20​
Cal Baptist

Why was Casale getting money.. this is what I meant when I said we dunno how to allocate our resources to the maximum… we don’t have unlimited resources like Psu or Michigan but we are clearly not maximizing our potential..
Hold on, it is my assumption that Casale was getting a scholarship. He was a big draw, so I assumed.

Hamiti is there now. That's a guy to get. The only issue I see is that Goody is friends with Bono. Although, Bono might be out from what I've read. I guess they've given up on him at WI.
u2 bono GIF by mtv
????

Reactions: RU at the shore
Alverez looking at his 4th school. That has to be a record for all NCAA sports, no?
Mr. Boondangler? Where are you?..
On a Wisconsin forum it was said that there's an offer out there for 2 years @ $200k
I have so many thoughts on this. First one is he can go have intercourse with himself. Second is, someone will pay him the money so they too can have intercourse with themselves...and with Hamiti after they pay for his athletic prowness.

I like O'Donnell but we desperately need a solid a young heavyweight. Kind of annoys me that Neves from Blair is going to Ohio State. That doesn't make sense whatsoever.

• Wow
Reactions: RU at the shore
I like O'Donnell but we desperately need a solid a young heavyweight. Kind of annoys me that Neves from Blair is going to Ohio State. That doesn't make sense whatsoever.
I like O’Donnell too but hard to imagine him making an impact in b10…. So happy another year of Yara.. hopefully..

Never going to Ohio state makes no sense unless he’s planning to go 197.. doubtful he’s taking that spot from soph feldman.

Reactions: njsportsphan
I like Saldate a lot. Would think he’s probably looking to go back closer to west coast, but who knows

Saldate would definitely be a solid addition. Has a 71% win rate and 43% bonus rate over 4 years (for reference Clark is 47% and 10% respectively). He's a CA guy, so probably heads west (ASU?) but we seem to do well getting CA guys to NJ so maybe there is a chance but who knows.

Saldate would be a nice pickup for 157. Wonder if he'd stay at that weight or go up to 165 or down to 149, depending on the team. Apparently he's listed as “do not contact” in the portal, so he probably has a destination already. Guessing something closer to home out West, so Cal Poly, ASU or Stanford, but Stanford has 4th place finisher Cardenas at the same weight.

Get him, Goodale. The nightmare at 165 would be over.
I think Fish would be an upgrade but not much of a boost to line-up...Fish finished 11th at B1G Tournament this year and needed a wild card to make NCAA Tournament...He was 2-2 at NCAA ... should be interesting how 157 and 165lbs work out for next season

I think Fish would be an upgrade but not much of a boost to line-up...Fish finished 11th at B1G Tournament this year and needed a wild card to make NCAA Tournament...He was 2-2 at NCAA ... should be interesting how 157 and 165lbs work out for next season
Yes he was 2-2 and round of 16 and the year before he was in the blood round And he pinned White and beat him 6-1 this year unless you think Harer will be big enough to go 165 this is an upgrade worth pursuing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT