ADVERTISEMENT

Turn on Iowa/Illinois Now, Very very chippy game

• Thread starter anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
  • Start date
Think he goes to the NBA this summer?
Idk. Preseason some publications had him as a lottery pick but his 3pt shooting % dropped off this year to 30%. He has a great handle, great athleticism, natural ability to get to the cup. Maybe he gets a tourney bump that makes him declare. I have no idea. If he gets a top 40 grade my guess is hes gone

If iowa inbounds it fran is gonna have a tremendous play drawn up

Good thing that elbow didn't land. There may have been a brawl. I'd hate to be he guy who found himself matched up with Cockburn lol.

As was said, these two team really don't like each other.
You never want Cockburn, no matter the circumstance its just not good.

Reactions: lakejj
That review took 5 minutes when one 10 second look would’ve told you they were going to stick with the call on the court.

Ayo played against us in Illinois and they barely beat us, and we were without Geo.
Then that's a big outlier. He would've scored 20+ against us the second game had he played.

What the Turtle guy said. To McCaffery's credit he has made people hate Iowa. How is that possible?

Just got a big extension last week
means nothing. Kansas would lift their asses off a couch cushion to pay the buyout. He's a Kansas boy and would walk the yellow brick road to arrive in Lawrence. Lawrence is a cool little college town, had a blast there when we went out for the football game.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Also how lucky did we get not have to face ayo dosumu or however its spelled? Haha kid is GOOD. Should be first team all B1G
We faced him and held him in check at Illinois. Felice hurt us late. Do you really think it would have made much of a difference in the 2/15 game at the RAC. ? Ok. We don’t go up by 20 just by 15 and coast home. Listen I love the kid and he is really good but you underestimate our defense as we shut down almost everybody when we are locked in or should I say not shut down , but control to a reasonable amount of points.

We faced him and held him in check at Illinois. Felice hurt us late. Do you really think it would have made much of a difference in the 2/15 game at the RAC. ? Ok. We don’t go up by 20 just by 15 and coast home. Listen I love the kid and he is really good but you underestimate our defense as we shut down almost everybody when we are locked in or should I say not shut down , but control to a reasonable amount of points.
who knows. We probably still win but there is no doubt he's their best player. He's one of the best players in the conference

You're out of your mind. You're saying we'd be up 15 on a dosunmu led illinois team. Please stop talking about us like we are this Titanic team. Good players can still gut us. We'd be lucky to win by 1.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
who knows. We probably still win but there is no doubt he's their best player. He's one of the best players in the conference
Very few if any teams in the country would have beat us that day. Ayo is an awesome talent , both things are true.

You're out of your mind. You're saying we'd be up 15 on a dosunmu led illinois team. Please stop talking about us like we are this Titanic team. Good players can still gut us. We'd be lucky to win by 1.
You are clueless. You were not at the game, at that atmosphere, and Ron was unstoppable that day. Geo had 7 assists, team moved without the ball and played suffocating defense in the second half. The player who replaced Ayo’s minutes scored some points so subtract those as well . Like I said , very few if any teams in the country would have beat us that day. One of our 4 wins over ranked teams by double digits. Illinois and Seton Hall games were our best played games of the year along with Maryland.

Reactions: MadRU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT