ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler moving up the scoring chart

Her junior season she sat out the first semester, probably missed about 10-12 games.
She missed 8 games. Rutgers played 35 games, and she played in 27 of them. Matee, Michelle Campbell, Essence Carson and Nikki Jett played in all 35, Rebecca Richman and Courtney Locke in 34. and Chelsea Newton in 33. That was one heck of a team. finished the season 28-7. Lost to Tennessee in the Elite 8.

Reactions: MADHAT1
She missed 8 games. Rutgers played 35 games, and she played in 27 of them. Matee, Michelle Campbell, Essence Carson and Nikki Jett played in all 35, Rebecca Richman and Courtney Locke in 34. and Chelsea Newton in 33. That was one heck of a team. finished the season 28-7. Lost to Tennessee in the Elite 8.

I know that it's obvious, but it's still worth noting that players on good teams that go far in the post-season have extra opportunities to score points. :-)

You?
I found it here: Behold... The Chanticleer! | ScarletNation.com
( in the same article you just posted)
https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/behold-the-chanticleer.137871/#post-3115381

If it's yours and want it as your avatar, let me know and be glad to change.
As for royalties : let me express my good wishes<> which are worth a fortune :eek::D

Reactions: dmd78
It is mine but please continue to use it! That’s why I posted that article. I just wanted to bust chops.
Thanks, but if you ever want it as your avatar, don't hesitate to demand your royalties or avatar .

You did a fine job of busting chops I might add .[thumb2]

Updating to show the top 3. Tyler's consistency continues to give her a good chance to catch Cappie before the end of the season.

1,000 POINT SCORERS
Sue Wicks (1984-88) *2,655
Cappie Pondexter (2002-06) 2,211
Tyler Scaife (2013-present) 1,998

Tyler moved up to 2,007 points with her 9 points on Wednesday against Purdue.

With her
25 points today against Minnesota she moves to a total of 2,032.

Updating to show the top 3. Tyler's consistency continues to give her a good chance to catch Cappie before the end of the season.

1,000 POINT SCORERS

Tyler moved up to 2,007 points with her 9 points on Wednesday against Purdue.

With her
25 points today against Minnesota she moves to a total of 2,032.

2092 after Michigan win, but two straight games with single digit scoring. Tyler can still catch Cappie, though... stay tuned!

Reactions: gigantor1024
2092 after Michigan win, but two straight games with single digit scoring. Tyler can still catch Cappie, though... stay tuned!

She needs 119 points. There are five games left in the regular season plus at least one in the B1G tournament... 119/6 = 19.8 ppg. Still possible, but with some tournament/postseason success (fingers crossed), that becomes much more manageable.

She needs 119 points. There are five games left in the regular season plus at least one in the B1G tournament... 119/6 = 19.8 ppg. Still possible, but with some tournament/postseason success (fingers crossed), that becomes much more manageable.

It's down to 92 after tonight's loss to OSU.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
Tyler has 2154 after dropping 25 on the Badgers. Cappie’s 2211 is within reach.
Coach said she was playing sick yesterday as well, was throwing up before the game and let Tyler decide if she wanted to play. Pretty remarkable as I thought that looked like her best game in a month or so

Now, let's get her to pass Cappie by helping the team get to a Final Four. Please correct me if I am wrong, but the top-of-my-head recollection is that Cappie had two Elite Eights and a couple of BEast championships. Let's go Tyler and TEAM.

1,000 POINT SCORERS
OH YEAH!

ADVERTISEMENT