ADVERTISEMENT

Watched Souf's recruiting video again.....

I agree that he hasn't shown much as a recruiter yet. But I disagree that he should have only 6 more months to show it.
The reason why I say its the next 6 months is that he will be adding probably 5+ more new players to the team in that time span. Whoever he gets will be his team for the next 3-4 years. It will decide his fate.

Lake has committed to ASU, per Borzello and Rhoops on twitter.
well my outlook on next year is getting grimmer by the day. Love when kids claim education is top priority then go to ASU or WVU. Application is your BAC% at the time of applying.

The reason why I say its the next 6 months is that he will be adding probably 5+ more new players to the team in that time span. Whoever he gets will be his team for the next 3-4 years. It will decide his fate.
Whatever the justification, it would be silly to judge him on his recruiting class 1.5 years into his tenure. It'll likely take him more time to build traction in recruiting, and in the meantime she's shown signs of being an excellent coach. His recruiting won't end after this fall, and he'll have time to build momentum and start bringing in better and better kids--if he can.

That said, I am interesting in what his class looks like in the fall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT