ADVERTISEMENT

WCBB Season-Opening Observations

RUcrazee

Senior
Jan 23, 2020
Watched pieces of a few games, currently listening to the end of the OSU-USC game.

SCar.....Dominant...Deep...and believe it or not, in my opinion, improved. Like I said, no way they are not in the top 5 as the polls said preseason. The players they reloaded with are so much more explosive offensively. Yes, they did not upgrade A. Boston, but Cardoso and the other posts, combined, will not be too much of a drop off in that category..

The FRESHMAN!!! Fulwiley, Hidalgo, and now listening to last year's #1 HS recruit , JuJu Watkins, already with 30 pts against Ohio St.

Vandy's K. Pierre, who we missed out on in recruiting, looks like an impactful Frosh.

Looking forward to our super frosh having good showings tonight against Monmouth. I think L. Thompson is going to be much to quick for their guards and Huerter's shooting and court vision is going to be big for us. Kennedy can shoot it, too from the arc.

We'll be seeing and hearing a whole lot of JuJu Watkins up close when she and USC join the B1G next season.

I knew that SCar#6 ranking wouldn't last long. They had to feel slighted by that. IIMO, they were the best team last season and are even better this year.The depth is crazy.

How about that NC State-UUConn game. Yes!,... So happy! I think we may have seen another reason Diamond decided to leave. A. James is a heck of a player and seemed to be Wes' favorite to run the offense, from my vantage point. I could be wrong, just something I sensed going back to last season.

Zoe's performance is no surprise to us Jersey folk. Saniya Rivers!! Wow(WNBA)! And just think if she had stayed at S Car!! OMG!

Good to see Paige back fully healed and stronger. Should make for plenty of must-see matchups over the course of the season.

It's a shame we can't see much of the Pac 12 games. They have a heck of a conference and are about to break it all up. I don't get what the heck they are doing. I would think, the national audience would love to be able to see USC, UCLA, Arizona, Stanford(of course), Oregon.

I guess patience is in order. We'll be seeing a few of them up-close, soon enough.

It's a shame we can't see much of the Pac 12 games. They have a heck of a conference and are about to break it all up. I don't get what the heck they are doing. I would think, the national audience would love to be able to see USC, UCLA, Arizona, Stanford(of course), Oregon.

I guess patience is in order. We'll be seeing a few of them up-close, soon enough.
Even I can't see much because I gave up the PAC12 network access I had; we have continued to use DirecTV primarily although we have YouTubeTV for NFL Sunday Ticket, but haven't made the complete switch. Neither carries the PAC network that televises many of the conference games.

They had no idea what they were doing, that's how the conference got where they ended up. Big yuck.

Brisket. Oh my. You should google it if you haven't seen it. It was her Vegas themed outfit -- black sequins with playing cards, poker chips, etc.

Brisket. Oh my. You should google it if you haven't seen it. It was her Vegas themed outfit -- black sequins with playing cards, poker chips, etc.
This?
F-SX0l9a4AAEKTO

Reactions: silkcitypirate
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT