ADVERTISEMENT

We have made Naz Reid's Final 10

I see a future first round pick.

A 6'10' athletic big who can run the floor like a guard AND knock down outside shots. And you're concerned about his "motor"?

Sign me up for that bust.

C_6pIlEXsAE7-LJ.jpg

The usual suspects on there. Of note...we are the only B1G team; no St. John's; LSU(?)
Don't get your hopes up!!!!

Rumba said it pretty well. I don't think most realize this is a very tough get but we can dream can't we? It would be nice to see Doucoure on the floor at the same time and controlling the inside. Mathis from outside would be great as well. How sweet that would be.

I cannot believe one guy called Naz a project. I have seen him play I think 8 times and he is not a project. If he was he would not be getting interest from Kentucky, Kansas etc. He cleans the boards and passes well and can hit threes. I believe we will see him in the NBA in the not too distant future.

Reactions: RutgHoops
I think Coach got the team to play very hard last year and no doubt he would get this guy to also. The motor gets a tune up

Reactions: vascosg
And those wondering about LSU, they are involved due to his relationship with the girl Raven Farley from queen of peace who is going there to play basketball who was an all American who got out of state for women's basketball
That's probably enough to get LSU into his final five & an OV to Baton Rouge

Recruiting against LSU in this case should be easy -- choosing a school based on romance is about as dumb as it gets. Lots of fish in the ocean.

LSU may land Tremont Waters, the former GTown decommit and Top New England PG....the former VCU Head Coach will get players to LSU...this would not shock me at all to see them near the top of the recruiting process, teams are improving from the SEC and Pac 12 and a LOT of Northeast or NJ kids are strongly considering offers from the UCLA's, USC or Arizona type schools, along with the improving SEC with better coaching staffs getting beefed up in the last 2-3 years....the arms race of coaching talent is starting to show some separation in the Power 5 programs, which eventually impacts recruiting.

" Recruiting against LSU should be easy "

If they are in it trust me it will be anything but easy

Recruiting against LSU in this case should be easy -- choosing a school based on romance is about as dumb as it gets. Lots of fish in the ocean.
HA! You're applying logic to recruiting. That's not how it works

Wake me up when Rutgers is in his top one. LSU does attract talented players. They're not easy to recruit against unless you're an elite program. Who has Rutgers ever successfully recruited that was a good as Shaquille O'Neal, Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, or even Stanley Roberts?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray6232010
Will Wade at Chattanooga had an interest in the Rutgers job. His agent was laughed off by the Rutgers intelligentsia -- no local connections. You can not make this stuff up.
LMAO it seems as no one has any LOCAL CONNECTIONS. WE AREN'T GETTING ANY STUD RECRUITS

Wake me up when Rutgers is in his top one. LSU does attract talented players. They're not easy to recruit against unless you're an elite program. Who has Rutgers ever successfully recruited that was a good as Shaquille O'Neal, Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, or even Stanley Roberts?
We need fans that will make these top kids feel wanted right now..not those who will only get excited once we are in the top one

Reactions: jrh51
Lol your so so RIGHT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT