ADVERTISEMENT

We need to get Jersey Mike’s onboard

This douchebag is an nd fan. The only reason he sells sandwiches at the stadium is because he can make a boatload of money that he can donate to nd.

Nice story but Mediocre sub at best.
The,subs were good till they went national. Now, the meat has disappeared, and they act as if they unvented subs. RIP A&C Subs in South Belmar and Sortentos in spring lake heights!

Jersey Mike's is sold at the RAC. I had the turkey a couple of times and it actually was pretty good, but expensive($10 for a half).

Best of Luck,
Groz

How about Cluck-U Chicken? Cluck-U was started by a Rutgers student. I think he dropped to open his first restaurant in New Brunswick. Although I don't think he still owns it.

They used to deliver until 4am. After a night on Easton Ave...oof!

Reactions: Scangg
Jersey Mike's is already a substantial sponsor of RU athletics.thru Jersey Mike's corporate office. The subs sold at the RAC are not from corporate but from a franchisee, perhaps the one at the Yard on College Ave.

Bought a Jersey Mike sub at the RAC. They are separate then the RU food though at same area. When in line you have to order the sub and their small cup for a drink.

In places without neighborhood delis/sub shops, Jersey Mike's is a godsend. In places with them, it's kind of unnecessary.

But in any event I'm glad to see sanity took over this thread.

Appreciate what y’all have up in Jersey. Down here in the Lone Star State Jersey Mike’s is a Godsend among dying Subway and other crappy excuses for a sub shop. There are no Mom and Pops at all.

Pay Hobbs mentioned they are moving forward with the process for RAC naming rights.Wonder how much a New Jersey company like Jersey Mike's would be willing to offer?

Appreciate what y’all have up in Jersey. Down here in the Lone Star State Jersey Mike’s is a Godsend among dying Subway and other crappy excuses for a sub shop. There are no Mom and Pops at all.

The success of Subway was always a mystery to me.

Jersey Mike’s is waaaaay better than Subway, that’s for sure.

Last edited:
Grew up eating lunch everyday at the second store they opened. They opened one in my town in CT and it has been a huge hit. They don’t make subs like that here. I think they did a pretty good job keeping the sandwiches the same as when they first started.

Grew up eating lunch everyday at the second store they opened. They opened one in my town in CT and it has been a huge hit. They don’t make subs like that here. I think they did a pretty good job keeping the sandwiches the same as when they first started.

Wasn’t that “Jersey’s Grinders” or Jersey’s Hoggies in Ct?

The success of Subway was always a mystery to me.

Jersey Mike’s is waaaaay better than Subway, that’s for sure.
A two week old tuna salad sandwich beats anything from Subway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT