ADVERTISEMENT

What will you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the university requires proof of vaccination in order to enter the stadium next September?

That's assuming of course that Murphy will add three zeroes to his current outdoor limit of 25.

Why are you baiting this board?

What's your alternative: disinfectant / puva light shoved down your throat or up your rectum?

MO

Reactions: Greg2020
Why shouldn’t you get it? Everyone should get it. Let the most needy get it first, sure. But let’s put the nail in the coffin of this friggin thing.
If they came out with an aids vaccine, would you get it? We should put an end to AIDS.

Have had innumerable shots over the years, which happens if you go on multiple trips to the Far East. Some made you sick by giving you a very mild case of whatever the shot was for. Some made your arm a little sore and most had zero side effects. Have had the shingles shot, the annual flu shot which treats last year's strain, and will happily line up for this one when my doctor says so.

Screw the vaccine until we see the results after a few years. So stop being a gov't sheep and STFU .

What, do you think people are gonna start growing tumors out of their eyes after a few years? Long term issues from vaccines are extremely rare. What is not rare are long term issues from Covid.

Do you seriously think that AIDS and Covid are equivalent? As horrible as AIDS has been, did it ever shut down the world? C’mon man — stop with the BS comparisons.
Where you Alive in the 80’s? I was young but people were scared sh$tless. No, it didn’t shut down the world. Nor should have this.

Reactions: goru1869
There aren’t mandatory inoculations in NJ. I don’t need to reverse the severity if I get it. It isn’t severe for me. If the old, fat and unhealthy get it first , the hospitals won’t be over run. Easy

I spent time with my fiancée's daughter this weekend. She's an RN / works with epidemiologists re.: protocols on drug trials (vaccines/ therapeutics).

Obesity is a major factor (she's seen BMI's that exceed 50....25 is the borderline for Overweight).

But that doesn't explain why people younger than 40, 30 get it. Genetics? Predisposition? No answers yet.

But if you say you're young and healthy, you're probably are running a much lower risk than those of us over 65, male, pre-existing and if your obese (you're basically toast...surprised Chris Christy recovered). On the other hand if genetics show that you're at a greater risk and if you catch the wrong viral load you're a "long hauler" or you're risking death, you're playing Russian Roulette with your life...as well as your family and the unfortunate health care workers who will try to save your life.

MO

What, do you think people are gonna start growing tumors out of their eyes after a few years? Long term issues from vaccines are extremely rare. What is not rare are long term issues from Covid.
We have no idea what the long term issues from COVID are. Stop making stuff up.

Reactions: goru1869
Ticketmaster is working on a vaccine verification system, so this is a very real scenario although I think enough people will be vaccinated by September for this all to be a moot point. But spring and early summer, many large events might require a vaccination.

I spent time with my fiancée's daughter this weekend. She's an RN / works with epidemiologists re.: protocols on drug trials (vaccines/ therapeutics).

Obesity is a major factor (she's seen BMI's that exceed 50....25 is the borderline for Overweight).

But that doesn't explain why people younger than 40, 30 get it. Genetics? Predisposition? No answers yet.

But if you say you're young and healthy, you probably are running a much lower risk than those of us over 65, male, pre-existing and if your obese (you're basically toast...surprised Chris Christy recovered). On the other hand if the genetics show that you're at a greater risk and if you catch the wrong viral load you've got a long haul if you survive you're playing Russian Roulette with your life...as well as your family and the unfortunate health care workers who will try to save your life.

MO
Jesus you are all over the place. So you agree. Old, fat and sick need the vaccine.

Reactions: Jm0513
Where you Alive in the 80’s? I was young but people were scared sh$tless. No, it didn’t shut down the world. Nor should have this.
If guys would have used a raincoat and stayed apart way back when then perhaps AIDS would have been easier to stop and control.... I guess one could equate that to wearing a mask and socially distancing in 2020.

Ticketmaster is working on a vaccine verification system, so this is a very real scenario although I think enough people will be vaccinated by September for this all to be a moot point. But spring and early summer, many large events might require a vaccination.
They already walked this back

The means by which these two viruses are transmitted are completely different. Seriously, just stop trying to equate the two.
I’m not trying to equate the two. Saying so is BS. I’m saying they are two viruses we knew nothing about. Whole country was scared but the approach was ver different .

No they did not. They clarified that they wouldn’t implement the rules, rather the event would. They are simply providing the service for the event to utilize.
They own many of the venues. They walked it back

Big difference of course is how the two viruses are spread.
Again. We had no idea how it was spread. People stopped taking communion wine, stopped shaking hands, no water fountains

Not at all. They should be getting the vaccine. I want both my parents to get it. Why should I get it when it won’t kill me. Probably won’t even slow me down. Let the most needy get it.
you are awfully cocky for someone in their 40's.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Again. We had no idea how it was spread. People stopped taking communion wine, stopped shaking hands, no water fountains
But we did know the rate of transmission was nowhere near what we saw with Covid. We saw in location after location that the situation went from non existent to hospitals at capacity in a matter of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT