ADVERTISEMENT

What's Your Prediction for the Opening Line for Next Week's Game Against Minnie?

Minnesota will win by at least 35 so if the line is less than that and you want to go on a nice family vacation for free then bet the house

Lay the points.
I think RU covers. I have people who don’t even watch college football calling me to bet against RU. The dumb money will bet against Rutgers. This weeks game had two times the most action then any other game

I'm undefeated for the season betting against RU. First game that made me nervous was today at -28 and I still won.

Last edited:
Reactions: JRZEER
I all for the season winning betting against RU. First game that made me nervous was today at -28 and I still won.

Where you lay your coin at? I might want to get in on this. Worst case scenario, I bet against RU and we win.

Soon to be 6-0 Minny vs. Rutgers? They'll put up 50+.

Line will be less than 40.

Cha-ching.

Minny 55-7.

Reactions: RUskoolie
When they come around I could see RU v. OSU or PeddState being NL.

Genius work by the Athletic Department to make this game Homecoming. I bet Fleck noticed that and will be keeping the first team on the field no matter how much he's winning.

Genius work by the Athletic Department to make this game Homecoming. I bet Fleck noticed that and will be keeping the first team on the field no matter how much he's winning.

Hope he does.

Hope he does.
I am going with 35 points and betting that Flecks boys eat our lunch and send us to the locker room crying. We have nothing to stop them from stomping us.

Reactions: JRZEER
They just beat Nebraska 34-7 and Illinois 40-17.

So we should just ask Fleck what the spread will be since he'll be able to name the score.

I'm thinking Rutgers +31.

Betting on Rutgers should be off the table because you bet on a team getting 25-35 points because you think the underdog has an effective enough offense to put up the 10+ points that would make a cover difficult. Minnesota has a better D than Indiana so it is impossible to see Rutgers getting to double digits without defensive or special teams scoring you can't count on.

Minnesota is a team that doesn't commonly get into the 40's and 50's the decision on betting on them to cover will come down to how big the line gets. Less than 34 would be a big bet on Minnesota, 35+ would require some caution.

Reactions: redking
Betting on Rutgers should be off the table because you bet on a team getting 25-35 points because you think the underdog has an effective enough offense to put up the 10+ points that would make a cover difficult. Minnesota has a better D than Indiana so it is impossible to see Rutgers getting to double digits without defensive or special teams scoring you can't count on.

Minnesota is a team that doesn't commonly get into the 40's and 50's the decision on betting on them to cover will come down to how big the line gets. Less than 34 would be a big bet on Minnesota, 35+ would require some caution.
They’ll score 35 in the first half if they desire

They’ll score 35 in the first half if they desire
The point is they are not a team that plays that way.

Maryland kept scoring on us because of their style of play combined with putting in second stringers that could still beat us. Minnesota would be happy to grind out a win and would concentrate more on running the clock and preserving the shutout once they get into the 30’s.

B1G requires homecoming to be against another B1G team.. Who would you have preferred as our opponent? Ohio State?

B1G requires homecoming to be against another B1G team.. Who would you have preferred as our opponent? Ohio State?
Yes. They’re going to stomp us anyways and don’t need any bulletin board material.

The Whale in Vegas will lay large even with 40 points against Rutgers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT