ADVERTISEMENT

who are the ref's in todays game?

phlop87

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 6, 2003
I searched the internet but couldn't find it. Does anyone know who is reffing todays game? Hope not Bo or George S

Everyone have their “blame the officials” posts ready??!!
We CAN blame them for a poorly officiated game that was obvious BIAS in Iowa's favor. Maybe's we'd lose a fairly officiated game.. Iowa shot real well today... but that was NOT a fairly officiated game and I think it went beyond mere incompetence... I think it showed INTENT.

Just the WAY they did things.. late calls.. calls made during Iowa turnovers.. the reversal of the elbow call... the very very late call against Harper on an air-ball shot.. it all just shows INTENT.

Reactions: RedTeam1994
We CAN blame them for a poorly officiated game that was obvious BIAS in Iowa's favor. Maybe's we'd lose a fairly officiated game.. Iowa shot real well today... but that was NOT a fairly officiated game and I think it went beyond mere incompetence... I think it showed INTENT.

Just the WAY they did things.. late calls.. calls made during Iowa turnovers.. the reversal of the elbow call... the very very late call against Harper on an air-ball shot.. it all just shows INTENT.
Are you honestly responding AFTER the game to a post made in jest from BEFORE the game?
Yikes.

Anyway, they sucked today, NO QUESTION, but to say it showed “intent” is a stretch. Maybe OUR HC should actually be all over then, from pre-game, like other HC’s are? Maybe our

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT