ADVERTISEMENT

Who do we want to win Iowa / Northwestern?

Should have gone to my house. I have clippings from the entire 1975-76 season. BTW I was at the 1989 A-10 game against PSU and have the video tape.

Nice

I was a student at that time (graduated in 90), and attended probably every home game in my 4 years as a member of the RAC PACK.

I attended the Temple game in the A10 semis, after which I rushed the floor and got punched in the chest by a Temple player.

Then we drove “back to the RAC!” and spent the night inside waiting for the ticket office to open the next am.
Luckily we were some of the 1st ones there, so we didn’t have to wait outside.

Then attended the final - best sporting event I’ve ever attended in my life.

I also have the game on VCR tape, but the quality sucks. Would love to get it on DVD.

Would be cool to meet you at a game someday. As I mentioned in another thread, today was my 1st game since the 90s.
Definitely planning on making a game next year!

Nice

I was a student at that time (graduated in 90), and attended probably every home game in my 4 years as a member of the RAC PACK.

I attended the Temple game in the A10 semis, after which I rushed the floor and got punched in the chest by a Temple player.

Then we drove “back to the RAC!” and spent the night inside waiting for the ticket office to open the next am.
Luckily we were some of the 1st ones there, so we didn’t have to wait outside.

Then attended the final - best sporting event I’ve ever attended in my life.

I also have the game on VCR tape, but the quality sucks. Would love to get it on DVD.

Would be cool to meet you at a game someday. As I mentioned in another thread, today was my 1st game since the 90s.
Definitely planning on making a game next year!
I used to attend the entire tournament at the Palestra. Day 1 was always a looonnnggg day. When we got into the Big East
I went to the Garden twice and it never felt as good as the Palestra.

Reactions: RUonBrain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT