ADVERTISEMENT

Who Likes

Not my thing. Think it's silly. I don't get the Simba cam thing either.

When they put the dog face ,Horse face ect. on the opposing players faces on the Big Video board?
I think it's Busch League and kind of Stupid! Only a matter of time before someone complains.
Hope it stops!

My five year old son thought it was the best thing ever

When they put the dog face ,Horse face ect. on the opposing players faces on the Big Video board?
I think it's Busch League and kind of Stupid! Only a matter of time before someone complains.
Hope it stops!
Someone just did

Simba Cam is a poor execution thing. I’ve seen it at stadiums where there are lots of babies and it’s cute and hilarious.
Thanks for the clarification. I couldn't figure out what they are trying to do. The problem with Simba cam is that we were so bad with no hope for so long that too many fans dropped off. We're too damn old for it to work!

It's stupid

I do, however, like when they play the silly music for the opposing team during the pre-game warmups. The Wiggles rock!

Reactions: RUonBrain
The next question is how many commenting in this thread are 25 years old or older... (I am older).

I guess I am getting old. I don't like it and I don't like the music during warm-ups either.

Love the warmup music. First time I heard it I thought there was something wrong but now love it. Not crazy about the faces especially on opposing players...I feel that is disrespectful.

Reactions: RUonBrain
It's stupid. But it kind of makes me and my brother feel at home.
ARZI0R12Rsm00zPurQ41_Horse%20High%20Five.gif

Last edited:
It debuted against Seton hall last year and worked. It doesn’t need to happen every game, ie non conference. Save it for the big ones, penn state, Michigan, Purdue, etc

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT