ADVERTISEMENT

Will Paul be Named Captain at Washington (or elsewhere)?

RUsojo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2010
Seems like if Paul lands at Washington he could end up being a captain. Adding Paul is the biggest piece to their NIT push.

They had 11 seniors in the roster including walk-ons. Not sure yet how many return, still looking, but if most leave it could happen.

In Kevin Costner’s For Love of the Game, when Kelly Preston’s flight is delayed, she’s sitting at the bar tolerating an obnoxious Yankees fan talking smack. She’s approaching exhaustion when he announces “I bet I can name a Yankee player who has worn every number.” This was her breaking point, “Oh god, please don’t!!”

I was just thinking about this scene now. Not sure why.

In Kevin Costner’s For Love of the Game, when Kelly Preston’s flight is delayed, she’s sitting at the bar tolerating an obnoxious Yankees fan talking smack. She’s approaching exhaustion when he announces “I bet I can name a Yankee player who has worn every number.” This was her breaking point, “Oh god, please don’t!!”

I was just thinking about this scene now. Not sure why.
Also, Route 287 is the single most trafficked highway extension in the US.

Seems like if Paul lands at Washington he could end up being a captain. Adding Paul is the biggest piece to their NIT push.

They had 11 seniors in the roster including walk-ons. Not sure yet how many return, still looking, but if most leave it could happen.
Why???

Actually a more debatable topic.

1 Cinnamon and apples,
2 banana peanut butter
3 brown sugar, raisin, walnuts
I actually went with D. maple syrup (real maple syrup)

I keep forgetting to add cinnamon. It makes it taste even better and is very good for you. Thanks for the reminder.

Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants and other beneficial compounds. Some research suggests that it may help support blood sugar control, protect against heart disease, and reduce inflammation. Cinnamon is a spice that has been prized for its medicinal properties for thousands of years.

Reactions: Scangg
Agave for sure.

Also:

My 4 year old twins are fighting over who gets to be "Bluey" and who gets to be "Bingo".

Should twin A be "Bingo" and twin B be "Bluey"

OR

Should twin B be "Bingo" and twin A be "Bluey"

OR

They're both "Muffin"

Reactions: RU_kidding_me
Agave for sure.

Also:

My 4 year old twins are fighting over who gets to be "Bluey" and who gets to be "Bingo".

OR

OR

They're both "Muffin"
with your name you would/could be an expert on what to put in oatmeal........the other stuff completely over my head

We are all on the edge of our seats waiting for the Washington basketball program's captains announcement

Please report back immediately upon the news breaking
a fly in the Mulcahy becoming a captain at Washington.
A Tennille like move might happen in that state.
Gonzaga might just be in the mix

Could Gonzaga land Rutgers transfer Paul Mulcahy? - Gonzaga Nation
>Now, with class of 2023 guard Alex Toohey decommitting on Friday, a path has been cleared for Mulcahy. On the latest episode of the Gonzaga Nation podcast, Dan Dickau says Mulcahy is "strongly" considering the Zags.<
https://www.si.com/college/gonzaga/podcasts/could-gonzaga-land-rutgers-transfer-paul-mulcahy

Reactions: RUsojo
maybe combine this riveting topic with the DeLucia’s and $1 slice other 2 threads and ask which toppings should get thrown off Paul’s Pizza Island first, then which toppings should advance to Mulcahy’s Mouthwatering Final Four.

maybe combine this riveting topic with the DeLucia’s and $1 slice other 2 threads and ask which toppings should get thrown off Paul’s Pizza Island first, then which toppings should advance to Mulcahy’s Mouthwatering Final Four.
needs extra cheese

a fly in the Mulcahy becoming a captain at Washington.
A Tennille like move might happen in that state.
Gonzaga might just be in the mix

Could Gonzaga land Rutgers transfer Paul Mulcahy? - Gonzaga Nation
>Now, with class of 2023 guard Alex Toohey decommitting on Friday, a path has been cleared for Mulcahy. On the latest episode of the Gonzaga Nation podcast, Dan Dickau says Mulcahy is "strongly" considering the Zags.<
https://www.si.com/college/gonzaga/podcasts/could-gonzaga-land-rutgers-transfer-paul-mulcahy
id be very surprised if Few transitions to a 35 ppg tempo with PM at PG.

might be looking at Paul as a point forward and PG coming off the bench.
Don't see Mulcahy accepting that role unless the pickings to start are slim.

I agree with you. I could see him playing some wing at Gonzaga but not PG. He could easily have gotten time at the 2 or 3 here also (in addition to being a backup PG).

Agave for sure.

Also:

OR

OR

They're both "Muffin"
Will happily hijack this thread to discuss Bluey. It's brilliantly done. The rest of Season 3 is being released on Disney+ in July and my family can't wait.

I actually went with D. maple syrup (real maple syrup)

I keep forgetting to add cinnamon. It makes it taste even better and is very good for you. Thanks for the reminder.

Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants and other beneficial compounds. Some research suggests that it may help support blood sugar control, protect against heart disease, and reduce inflammation. Cinnamon is a spice that has been prized for its medicinal properties for thousands of years.
Can’t agree more on the benefits of cinnamon. I use that now instead of sugar in my coffee drinks

Whatever food is chosen, I'm sure there will be a big ass bottle of whine wherever he goes.

i could soon be proven wrong, but i don’t think he goes to any of these high major schools. i think hes finding out hes not good enough to get the PG PT he wants and will end up at a small mid major school like Elon or Loyola

• Haha
Reactions: rubigtimenow
Will happily hijack this thread to discuss Bluey. It's brilliantly done. The rest of Season 3 is being released on Disney+ in July and my family can't wait.
Are you sure? Initial reports head out in June.

My wife and I watch. If kid's good they can watch too

Because its in NJ?
Actually it's also in New York, where I think it is signed as East-West (as opposed to North-South in New Jersey) and it is a partial circumferential beltway around New York City, but that wasn't the actual point of my post in this particular thread, which is why I included a smiley emoji in my original post and am doing so again now 🙂

Reactions: MiloTalon13
Which intro on TKR podcast do you guys prefer?

Option 1: "Welcome to TKR podcast, I'm your co-host Mike Broadbent. Joining me is my co-host Richie Schinskdjafn."

OR

Option 2: "Welcome to TKR podcast, I'm your host Mike Broadbent. Joining me is my co-host Richic Schinsakdjfn."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT