ADVERTISEMENT

Football Wisconsin defeats Rutgers, 24-13

Not what you needed from the D after the offense finally put together a drive. When Wisconsin has a 2nd and 17, that drive has to end in a punt.

Yea but even with free runs he’s making guys miss
I see downfield blocking on his scrambles, which we don’t have. Either that, or they intentionally run our backs downfield to open up space for him. I never see space for our QB to run. Curious what you see.

They were in the field the whole first half. It is 4th now. They are pounding runs down our throat. Ever watch football before?

TOP has been about even all game.
Wisconsin now ahead 26min to 24min after that drive.

We're likely to go back ahead this drive.

Nebraska
Iowa
Wisconsin

Same old result.

Regroup for next 2 games.

I see downfield blocking on his scrambles, which we don’t have. Either that, or they intentionally run our backs downfield to open up space for him. I never see space for our QB to run. Curious what you see.
A couple of his best scrambles were because of egregious holding no calls. I can't give him much credit for scrambling today with the help he's gotten from the "squeaky clean" blocking of his line.

Reactions: scarletbergen
We just aren’t near good enough to win a game like this as average as Wisconsin is. Just sad.
As soon as the offense comes up against a decent team it struggles to score even two TDs, just like last year and the year before. New OC. Same results. Why does anyone think things are going to change under Schiano? Deja vu all over again.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
TOP has been about even all game.
Wisconsin now ahead 26min to 24min after that drive.

We're likely to go back ahead this drive.
Talk to me about play count. We are milking clock and they are not.

At least 3 times one of our guys has an unblocked opportunity and he’s shuffled just enough to make them miss. He’s got really nice awareness.
Talking about in the pocket. Hes. Or bad out of it either. Reads blocks well for.a QB

Reactions: chickenpatty2
Talk to me about play count. We are milking clock and they are not.

Wait. Is a 3 and out that takes 10 sec the same as one that takes 2min?

Good to know for the next "TOP is super important" arguments that always come up.

Why do our o guys hold the ball like it’s a piece of gold after a 2 yard completion?

Exhibit w.. his accuracy stinks..still. and another lobby pass for 5 I. Third and 10. WTF.. nothing has changed vs. The big boys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT