ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD -- Rutgers Football vs. No. 1 Ohio State

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
Just boarded the plane in JAX to EWR. My block R quarter zip has started 3 conversations so far. One OSU fan wished me luck in the terminal. She’s heading to the game. One of the flight attendants apparently went to Rutgers and said “go RU,” but admitted to never having been to the new stadium. The guy sitting next to me said “I hope you guys beat that team you’re playing today. I hate them.”

LFGRU

I think this is the most excited I’ve ever been for an RU game. Would be thrilled with a win but just hoping for a good game today (and looking forward to a great showing of Rutgers fans).

Ransom, the starting strong safety who is among their top tacklers, suffered a non-contact injury in the fourth quarter of last week’s win at Wisconsin, leading him to limp off the field and later be carted off to the locker room at Camp Randall Stadium. He was later seen on the sideline without assistance.

• Wow
Reactions: MTOleBlue
Just boarded the plane in JAX to EWR. My block R quarter zip has started 3 conversations so far. One OSU fan wished me luck in the terminal. She’s heading to the game. One of the flight attendants apparently went to Rutgers and said “go RU,” but admitted to never having been to the new stadium. The guy sitting next to me said “I hope you guys beat that team you’re playing today. I hate them.”

LFGRU
I’ll be watching from my new home in Jacksonville. Couldn’t fly up for the game, but you may hear me shouting anyway, haha!

It’s a 19 point spread for a reason. If free tattoo U comes out flat. Watch out. This type of game is what GS lives for.

Damn, down 2 defensive starters...

News: Rutgers starting DT Mayan Ahanotu is OUT against No. 1 Ohio State, per the availability report. The Scarlet Knights are down 2 defensive starters against the Buckeyes, with LB Tyreem Powell already declared out for the season.

The good news: Rene Konga is not on the report for the first time in a month, so the backup DL is back.

LFGRU
So... you sat next to Connor Stalions?

Sound keeps cutting out on CBS. Anyone else?

#FakeNews
Only streaming has production issues.
Cable is flawless and never had any problems.

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

Good thought to go deep on them with some of their secondary out. Running is going to be hard too so help loosen them up maybe.

Reactions: drewbagel423
#FakeNews
Only streaming has production issues.
Cable is flawless and never had any problems.

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+
I don’t have any issues streaming right now. Sound is fine.

YouTube TV did have issues last Sunday though for a bit. I don’t watch NFL but I saw it caused a stir for that.

Reactions: NickRU714
did not like the call, should have thrown then that punt issue ugh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT