ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Michigan State

Team didn’t give up when I thought it was over!

Awesome work but the coaching staff lucked out a win here. They were grossly out coached in the 1st half and early 3d.

I am not used to this taking victory out of the jaws of defeat. I am used to feeling like Michigan State fans do right now

Team didn’t give up when I thought it was over!

Awesome work but the coaching staff lucked out a win here. They were grossly out coached in the 1st half and early 3d.
Players won this game hands down. I’ll even give Coach Kirk a well called game offensively. I just don’t know why we abandoned the run down 7-6

Reactions: Wagram97
What a bounce back. Refs were garbage. Wimsatt struggled with his accuracy but dug deep and made some incredible throws.

The real MSU showed up lol, the mistake prone team that was expected and we stopped making mistakes.

In the end, it was a one score game like most expected. 😉

Reactions: Wagram97
Players won this game hands down. I’ll even give Coach Kirk a well called game offensively. I just don’t know why we abandoned the run down 7-6
Called a good 4th Q. But his playcalling the rest of the game was less than desirable. Need touchdowns not field goals. His red zone playcalling is beyond questionable

How angry are these refs right now? Tried everything they could to give the game to MSU but Rutgers is just too superior. I bet these refs get a stern talking to by the Big Ten higher ups after this.
They thought when they removed our best tackler, that would end it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT