ADVERTISEMENT

With Bama and Houston out..

The metrics favor UConn or Texas
Don't ignore Creighton. They are the most explosive offensive team remaining in the tourney and I felt all season the best Big East team when Kalkbrenner was healthy. And Miami as well. Best guards remaining.

Last edited:
Don't ignore Creighton. They are the most explosive offensive team remaining in the tourney and I felt all season the best Big East team when Kalkbrenner was healthy. And Miami as well. Best guards remaining.
Looks like the demise of the Big East has been greatly exaggerated.

Reactions: Bayonnebomber79
Texas is the clear favorite not UConn. Texas beat Gonzaga. Texas beat Kansas twice in blowouts in the last week of the season. Including winning the Big XII ie the best conference this year by far. Texas should have been the #1 over Kansas if this committee had any brains

Texas is the clear favorite not UConn. Texas beat Gonzaga. Texas beat Kansas twice in blowouts in the last week of the season. Including winning the Big XII ie the best conference this year by far. Texas should have been the #1 over Kansas if this committee had any brains
UConn now #1 in KenPom, don’t know that I’d call Texas the clear favorite

I thought Texas was a 1 but not replacing Kansas.

Texas' best big guy is out. UConn would be 5-7 point favorites if they play next Saturday.

When I said Zaga will get their first I lied. They look terrible tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT