ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Lacrosse Loses to Yale

richthedentist

All American
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2001
I am not sure how to link but we did lose 14-8 to Yale and now only stand at 5-4 and are going in to the hard part of the schedule

To sort of quote Larry David, at Northwestern and at Maryland is prettay, prettay tough.

To sort of quote Larry David, at Northwestern and at Maryland is prettay, prettay tough.
I am not sold on this coach as she has now had plenty of time and I know she has led us to 2 NCAA tournaments but our goal here should be to be a top program and we are still just a little better than mediocre
The problem is Hobbs keeps giving all these coaches these extensions in the Olympic sports and then we can't let them go because we don't have the money; I sure hope she can salvage this season but in watching them they just don't have the talent and that is all about recruiting

Reactions: Steve91562
I am not sold on this coach as she has now had plenty of time and I know she has led us to 2 NCAA tournaments but our goal here should be to be a top program and we are still just a little better than mediocre
The problem is Hobbs keeps giving all these coaches these extensions in the Olympic sports and then we can't let them go because we don't have the money; I sure hope she can salvage this season but in watching them they just don't have the talent and that is all about recruiting
Who says we "don't have the money?" The exact opposite is the case we've been spending and spending on staffs. Now, THAT being said, Yale is 7-0 BUT this team is in "freefall" right now" and going to be VERY difficult to make the field of 29 at this point.

Currently 5-4 with "L's" likely to NW, Mary and Hopkins. W's vs Hofstra and Vermont. That leaves OSU and Stony Brook (let's say a split). Puts us at 8-8 this season IMHO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT