ADVERTISEMENT

Would you do this to an opposing fan?

Sports is (are?) supposed to be a friendly rivalry (Except for Pedd State)

would I do it? no

Would I think about doing it to an obnoxious fan or a psu fan? yes.

but none of them are worth going to court over.

Reactions: newell138
PERSEC honey.
19080013.jpg

Reactions: MrsScrew
Yes! I was thinking, someone should push his drunken ass out of that door when it opened! And, someone did...He was drunk, obnoxious, and in people's face. There is such a thing as proper behavior, while in public. Apparently, people here don't think so, and everything goes, not me!

Reactions: NickKnight 1
Sad when people take sports so seriously...it speaks to some clear yet not obvious void that’s filled with “dumbassery”

Reactions: KnightsofChrome
Yes! I was thinking, someone should push his drunken ass out of that door when it opened! And, someone did...He was drunk, obnoxious, and in people's face. There is such a thing as proper behavior, while in public. Apparently, people here don't think so, and everything goes, not me!
He was seemingly drunk and obnoxious, but there certainly are other possible explanations for his behavior, such as mental or emotional disabilities. But let's say his being drunk and obnoxious is the correct explanation. That still doesn't excuse pushing him out the door of a train.

If he lost his balance and fell because of the push, he could have been seriously injured. He could have fallen into someone else and injured them. If there was a gap between the train and platform, and he got his foot caught in it, he could have been killed as the train pulled away.

Being drunk and obnoxious on a train is disorderly. Pushing him off the train is criminal.

Since you are the one who nonchalantly accept criminal behavior, it looks like you are the one who doesn't know what is proper behavior in public, and you are the one who thinks everything goes.

Watch the video, the man stumbles into their personal space. At that point I would have to stand up and ask who is responsible for or with this individual? That they need to restrain him and keep him under control or I will do it for you. No way I'm allowing any drunk to fall on my wife or child. The taunting fine, but stay in your area.

He was seemingly drunk and obnoxious, but there certainly are other possible explanations for his behavior, such as mental or emotional disabilities. But let's say his being drunk and obnoxious is the correct explanation. That still doesn't excuse pushing him out the door of a train.

If he lost his balance and fell because of the push, he could have been seriously injured. He could have fallen into someone else and injured them. If there was a gap between the train and platform, and he got his foot caught in it, he could have been killed as the train pulled away.

Being drunk and obnoxious on a train is disorderly. Pushing him off the train is criminal.

Since you are the one who nonchalantly accept criminal behavior, it looks like you are the one who doesn't know what is proper behavior in public, and you are the one who thinks everything goes.
1. Train was at a station, and was stopped.
2. If the moon was made of cheeze, all the homeless would have another place to go.
3. 'nonchalantly accept criminal behavior' you mean like verbal assault, on my person, from some ass wipe!? Yeah, throw his ass out ... everytime!
And, one last thing..me thinks ye protest too much..did I hit a loser nerve?

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
Oh yes absolutely. He was getting in peoples faces, drunk, obnoxious, touched/pushed an older mans head. He got lightly pushed off a train and will just have to catch another. He is fine, nothing wrong here

Funny how many "real men" there are in anonymous internet forums.
Wait you actually think its wrong/dangerous what was done to this guy haha. He was lightly pushed off the train onto level ground as the door shut. No harm, guy is fine, and everyone laughs. He probably even laughs at the video himself if he sees it now, I know I would. Man I feel like im on mars sometimes here

Wait you actually think its wrong/dangerous what was done to this guy haha. He was lightly pushed off the train onto level ground as the door shut. No harm, guy is fine, and everyone laughs. He probably even laughs at the video himself if he sees it now, I know I would. Man I feel like im on mars sometimes here
There's reading comprehension problems and then there's reading hallucinatory problems. I didn't weigh in at all, in any way, about the rightness/wrongness of what was done to this guy.

I laughed, because it was funny. It was funny because the guy was fine, and he re-started his "Chelsea" chant on the platform. But if the guy was injured, it wouldn't have been funny. And pushing him off the train is still criminal behavior.

At least the Chelsea fan was alone, could have been trouble if he had friends there no one knew was with him.
Dude deserved it the way he was acting and pushed out at the right time.
Who knows what would have happened if he was able to get back on.

RUSONIC said:
Drunk A-Hole in my face, yep he is gone! Are there no men left in NJ, defend yourselves and stop giving each other group hugs.
EXACTLY! And, it's not just NJ....I hope we don't go to war anytime soon!
Well the act of pushing the drunk out the door wasn't bravely standing up to him, but sneaking a shove when the drunk is unaware and can't get back to retaliate .

Bravely standing up would have been someone telling him to knock it off and on the internet I'm sure there are many that can be found that will do just that.

Looks like he might our future drinker of $10 beers at the SHI !!!!

Bravely standing up would have been someone telling him to knock it off and on the internet I'm sure there are many that can be found that will do just that.
Exactly. It’s amazing how brave and strong and good looking everybody is... on the internet. LOL

At least the Chelsea fan was alone, could have been trouble if he had friends there no one knew was with him.
Dude deserved it the way he was acting and pushed out at the right time.
Who knows what would have happened if he was able to get back on.
He would have been thrown out AGAIN! This time the train would be moving...A lot of Marys here!
On a side note; A team often, not always, but often are a reflection of their Coaches and 'fans' Just saying.......

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT