ADVERTISEMENT

Wow…

Rutgers1010

Freshman
Jan 9, 2021
We have a VERY LONG Season. Lehigh? Wow…….but at least we are better than last year like everyone keeps saying……….I can’t believe this.

Just wow. That’s like us being happy about just making the tournament and losing to Houston when we could’ve won. Our fans are content with being just enough. We need more smh

Reactions: whofrewdatmataRU13
Pike has punted three years of recruiting off two great years, he has 5 wasted schollies now

Palmquist, Reiber, Mag couldnt play for a patriot league team.
Jalen Miller didn’t see the floor tonight.
Luke Nathan is on scholarship.

and the 2022 class is two unranked players, one of which was getting offers to G5 schools as a TE not for hoops

Reactions: RutgersNo1
Pike has punted three years of recruiting off two great years, he has 5 wasted schollies now

and the 2022 class is two unranked players, one of which was getting offers to G5 schools as a TE not for hoops
The last game we played before this one was in the second round of the tournament. At least wait until we actually lose a game to crucify him for ****’s sake.

Thank God the game was at home. On the road and we lose. Pike and Hobbs padding the patsies at home helps.

The game doesn’t worry me yet. The recruiting does.

Two years ago RU bear Bryant by 2 opening night with the Bulldogs missing a three at the buzzer. That team turned out pretty well.
Yes although to be fair that team lost to St Bonaventure (not last year’s good version) so hopefully we can avoid something similar this year.

If you click on Rutgers1010's picture you can see he has all of 164 posts.

I took a quick look.

NOT ONE post is pro RU....they are all either anti-Rutgers or just fighting with actual RU fans.

This guy is a troll.

and a Dick.
I don't think he's a Rutgers fan at all. He just a troll.

Reactions: BuggsyRU
Also Agee looked awful

Hyatt looks very good, would like to see him supplant CM as a starter
This stood out the most to me. Cliff will unfortunately be in foul trouble a lot, especially with quality Big Ten big men. Agee will be in way over his head.

Also, if the team is bad, wouldn’t that actually make the season shorter? Wouldn’t a VERY LONG season imply we make the championship game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT