ADVERTISEMENT

WrestleStat Dual Comparisons | Week 17 2020

Princeton stat has us winning 133, 184 and 285 while losing 25-9. Ugh. About what is suspected. They have top 5 wrestlers ranked in Glory, Kolodziak, Monday and Brucki. They all could major or more. We have Alvarez, Janzer and Espo favored. JoJo and and Grello/Scott are toss ups and Cuomo favored at 165. We need our best to even stay close. Not a pretty possibility

Reactions: MS-RU and andegre
Last Princeton win was December of 1990. PU the clear favorite, but RU still a live underdog. JoJo needs to win his toss up. Donner is a live underdog against Cuomo. Pagano a live underdog to Brucki who only beat Correnti by 1 point last year. Scott would be a live underdog to Parker, if Grello isn't a go. Need bonus from The Bull and Espo. Need a lot of things to go right. Should be fun to watch.

PS- I just noticed RU no longer has Nick Suriano listed as a Red shirt . Wrestlestat still shows Suriano as an ORS. I also notice that Michigan has all their Olympic Red Shirt guys (Amines, Micic, etc) still on their roster. And Ok St shows their ORS, Daton Fix, on their roster.
Hmm, is the Suriano departure 'official' now ? Or is it a matter of those other guys still taking classes and Suriano is not taking classes?

Last edited:
Reactions: MS-RU
125 will be a huge match. Aguilar needs to wrestle better and avoid a fall or TF against Glory unlike earlier in the year.

Reactions: dollarbill
I wonder if the Princeton board is discussing discontinuing the Rutgers match because it’s not a rivalry and they should wrestle better competition.

After 23 yrs. Princeton has really blown right past Rutgers and they didn't even take their foot off the pedal to slow down and say high. They've really benefited from the RTC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT