ADVERTISEMENT

Zeke Moisey

Transferring out of WVU as a senior. Any word if RU is interested?
Wasn't there a thread like this already started? I'm guessing GhostK was shown the door, the trap door.

Anyway, I'm guessing Moisey will head to Ohio State. NaTo gone, they have a kid coming in, but Moisey would give him a chance to redshirt.

Wasn't there a thread like this already started? I'm guessing GhostK was shown the door, the trap door.

Anyway, I'm guessing Moisey will head to Ohio State. NaTo gone, they have a kid coming in, but Moisey would give him a chance to redshirt.

Yea, I think Ohio State makes the most sense, they can then redshirt Heinselman(lol, spelling).

And I know I am in the minority, but I still think Nick goes 125.

Goodale said in an interview yesterday Suriano most likely staying at 125. He has been taking it easy , recuperating his knee since the Nationals, and still not putting on weight.

in HS he talked about going 125 for a few years and then going 133 after. It wouldnt' shock me wither way, but i just hope he wrestles the weight that puts him in position to best concentrate on mat skills/performacec and not scale skills.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
in HS he talked about going 125 for a few years and then going 133 after. It wouldnt' shock me wither way, but i just hope he wrestles the weight that puts him in position to best concentrate on mat skills/performacec and not scale skills.
I hope he goes 33.. he has the frame for it and while I think he can beat S.Lee.. my feeling is nick has even a better chance against Gross, Fix, Micic etc

Goodale said in an interview yesterday Suriano most likely staying at 125. He has been taking it easy , recuperating his knee since the Nationals, and still not putting on weight.
Yea 125 again maybe he goes up for his last year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT