ADVERTISEMENT

Darian Dailey arrested in Sarasota, FL

Let's start a gofundme page for his legal defense bills. That would be the correct thing to do here rather than run down an 18 year old

4 days should be quick enough and before I thought decision would be made.
Kid made his bed and now he must sleep in it
Flood made the right move and he did it in a timely fashion

That's great. But one of my best friends....was at my wedding in Jamaica...was bartending that night right there.
He saw the whole thing. And he said those three guys pummeled that cop until he fell and then continued to kick the crap out of him while he laid there. And my friend knows virtually nothing about football and could give two shits about Hoboken football, Pedd State football, or Rashard Casey. He only knew who the guy was 'cause other people standing there told him it was Big, Bad PSU qb Rashard Casey.
Now I know it's hard to believe, given Hoboken's awesome judicial system. But my friend has zero reason to make any of this up. It happened.

Strange, with your friends testimony, and all the other witnesses, how did he get off? In the past, Hoboken Police didn't wait for the criminal justice system to work. If you beat up a cop, they would arrest you, and while questioning you, you fell off your chair, and ended up with an "accidental" injury to your face that looked remarkably like you had been beaten to a pulp.

Strange, with your friends testimony, and all the other witnesses, how did he get off? In the past, Hoboken Police didn't wait for the criminal justice system to work. If you beat up a cop, they would arrest you, and while questioning you, you fell off your chair, and ended up with an "accidental" injury to your face that looked remarkably like you had been beaten to a pulp.

I really don't know. I just know what my friend told me and I have no reason to doubt his story. If you knew him you'd believe him too. He's that kind of guy. Besides, as I said, he has zero motivation for inventing his story.
He did not get involved in the situation and was not questioned by the police. It was closing time on a night in Hoboken. Shit happens. My friend just wanted to get home.
And as I told the Pedd State crowd back when I could still post there and we were discussing this matter, I couldn't care less whether you or anyone else believes what I'm saying. I don't know why there were no charges brought. It's Hudson County. Shit happens. Or apparently doesn't if you can play D1A football.
BTW, Keon Walker...another ex-Hoboken footballer who was at the time playing for Syracuse... was one of the other fellas involved in the incident...... that didn't happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT