ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Dan Hurley being classy as usual

seriously? Why should a coach be subject to the crap out of control fans rain down on them and he's supposed to just smile and say thanks?
He didn't go crazy. He just responded walking out and I have ZERO issue with it. In fact I respect he's a Jersey guy not taking crap without acting like a pussy there.
Sounded like he was getting abused and there's no rule saying fans have a right to be such free dicks.

seriously? Why should a coach be subject to the crap out of control fans rain down on them and he's supposed to just smile and say thanks?
He didn't go crazy. He just responded walking out and I have ZERO issue with it. In fact I respect he's a Jersey guy not taking crap without acting like a pussy there.
Sounded like he was getting abused and there's no rule saying fans have a right to be such free dicks.
He told the fan he was going to “knock him out.”

Reactions: knight82
Playing on the road in front of a hostile crowd isn't easy for any team .Elite teams get even more hostile remarks because fans want to see them lose so they can storm the court.

Reactions: Jerseylegends
Nobody gives a **** what you think, that’s for sure.
Hey look...it's "Stalker" time!! What up buddy? Mommy let you out of the basement for a hot miute again?

BTW - it's called "partaking in a conversation," which is why these boards are here, even if it's just a "I say, you say" back-and-forth. Most understand this, however, you choose to stalk, creep, and get banned, Incessantly. Closing in on 200 monikers now. GET A LIFE.

Hey look...it's "Stalker" time!! What up buddy? Mommy let you out of the basement for a hot miute again?

BTW - it's called "partaking in a conversation," which is why these boards are here, even if it's just a "I say, you say" back-and-forth. Most understand this, however, you choose to stalk, creep, and get banned, Incessantly. Closing in on 200 monikers now. GET A LIFE.

Is that the same douche?

He just should have shown the frat boys his ring (choice of fingers optional).

PS - I’m not a fan of Danny but fans can be ridiculous

I saw st Anthony here in the Lehigh valley in a tournament back in the day. His team came in, warmed up, won against a very good team, shook hands and left. No trash talk, no theatrics, just basketball. Like a business trip. I liked that.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
I could be wrong but the same m.o....has come after quite a few times in relatively limited posting...like the response above, wtf?
lol stalker dudes got you so shook you’re seeing him everywhere. Jerseylegends seems legit lol

Fans get real tough because they know the guy they're heckling can't do anything. Some Dallas loses called Durant a bitch as he walked on the court tonight. My first thought...he'd never say that in an environment where Durant was allowed to do something about it.

I saw st Anthony here in the Lehigh valley in a tournament back in the day. His team came in, warmed up, won against a very good team, shook hands and left. No trash talk, no theatrics, just basketball. Like a business trip. I liked that.
They must have won. Should try to talk to his old surly bitch of a father when they lose. As a 14 year old he looked me dead in the eye, told me to "Shut the f**k up and get out of his f*****g way" when I asked him for a comment for my HS news program after we took his merry band of overhyped pu**ies to school in the late 80's. After he agreed pre-game to a polite request for a post-game interview. It offend him I was rooting for my school.

Spawned from a scumbag, you get a scumbag. Not shocking in the least to me.

Reactions: bethlehemfan
They must have won. Should try to talk to his old surly bitch of a father when they lose. As a 14 year old he looked me dead in the eye, told me to "Shut the f**k up and get out of his f*****g way" when I asked him for a comment for my HS news program after we took his merry band of overhyped pu**ies to school in the late 80's. After he agreed pre-game to a polite request for a post-game interview. It offend him I was rooting for my school.

Spawned from a scumbag, you get a scumbag. Not shocking in the least to me.
Interesting. Yea that’s not something I like. Thanks for sharing.

I'm not a huge Danny Hurley fan although I respect him as a coach and program builder, but fans have gotten way out of control in recent years.

Fans get real tough because they know the guy they're heckling can't do anything. Some Dallas loses called Durant a bitch as he walked on the court tonight. My first thought...he'd never say that in an environment where Durant was allowed to do something about it.
Actually really funny exchange though.

KD is weird for confronting them, but also a weird time for those fans to do that with like 30 people in the arena.

NBA guys lately have been crying about the heckling from fans. It’s lame. Boo hoo you’re making millions and don’t like fans talking shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT