ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Moon Landing

IMO what we need more of is critical thinking and actions - especially regarding trying to make a positive impact going forward towards things in general. It's OK to try and poke holes and always question things. But if you take a step back and look at this from a higher level - this guy (Sibrel) has spent 50 years of his life devoted to his conspiracy theory to try and prove a negative. Imagine if he put all that energy and persistence into something positive - such as researching / trying to help solve the issues he is saying that NASA never overcame (for instance the radiation belt).
Good point. Or if he's not equipped to do advanced science, how about just volunteering for a local charity?

Here’s a good parallel. Tom O’Neil spent 20 years writing a book about among other things MK Ukltra which was once firmly believed to be a conspiracy theory. That’s for the most part been confirmed as true at this point.
It is a good parallel. The theory of evolution, the idea that the earth revolves around the sun...these were all considered highly dangerous subversive theories that went against established belief. And the proponents of these and similar theories took significant risks to espouse them.

That's why the scientific method, which was directly linked to the Renaissance and the Enlightenment, was so important to remove, as much as possible, the process humans use for discerning truth from the world of group think and assumptions.

Like any video it can be edited to get a certain response from the viewer.
I don’t know what else needs to be said. He is like giving you every hint without blatantly saying that it’s all fake !!!BUZZ ALDRIDGE!!!. Frankly because they would probably take out his family.

I don’t know what else needs to be said. He is like giving you every hint without blatantly saying that it’s all fake !!!BUZZ ALDRIDGE!!!. Frankly because they would probably take out his family.
I have to assume you are a Russian agent searching for weak minded people that you can con into spying.

Reactions: Kbee3
Those shitting on Rogan are pretty short minded. He does an excellent job interviewing people and giving people a megaphone for their message. He also is spot on right now with the state of the media, the far left, far right and the military and pharma industrial complexes. His anti woke messaging is helping to point out how absurd the left has gotten on issues. Esp Trans issues. That being said a small portion of his guests are pay to appear. Two years ago he charged 250k for an episode. I'm willing to bet that number has more than doubled since. You can usually tell by the level of pointed questions towards the guest. Without listening to this episode, there's a very good chance it fell into that category

Those shitting on Rogan are pretty short minded. He does an excellent job interviewing people and giving people a megaphone for their message. He also is spot on right now with the state of the media, the far left, far right and the military and pharma industrial complexes. His anti woke messaging is helping to point out how absurd the left has gotten on issues. Esp Trans issues. That being said a small portion of his guests are pay to appear. Two years ago he charged 250k for an episode. I'm willing to bet that number has more than doubled since. You can usually tell by the level of pointed questions towards the guest. Without listening to this episode, there's a very good chance it fell into that category

Rogan is an entertainer, first and foremost. He says and does things that are crafted to maximize his audience. He's found a niche in the conspiracy world and there is little chance he's going to go into a full blown takedown of any conspiracy theorist that pops up on his show. He's cultivated a persona that he's a friend to the conspiracy theory world. He's never going to outright piss off his audience.

Sure, he has a few interesting shows and some of his takes are solid. I agree with some of his feelings on the trans issues. But those tend to get lost amongst the stupidity and idiocy that he lets on his shows. The RFK Jr one was classic Rogan, where he let RFK just babble on about stuff that wasn't true and Rogan just kept egging him on. Nothing crystalized that more than when RFK said WiFi caused cancer and leaky brains and Rogan was like, man, we got to get rid of WiFi. LOL. Or the time he told/yelled at an actual scientist (primatologist) that she was wrong and needed to do internet research. LOL.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT