ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NNJ Pizza place after MSG Game

If he stays whole game ,it’s going to be close. My bet is he won’t make it there by 315. I guess it depends how fast they walk . Slow walkers will cost him. Everyone take a leak at the under 4 timeout too

So many good suggestions here and this guy @fg7321 makes this bonehead decision !! Wow. Even if he makes it , the stress and rushing to make it isn’t worth it.

It all depends on what time the game ends. The game is at noon. It should end between 2 and 2:30. If it ends closer to 2/2:15, you have more than enough time to get to Razza. If it goes to OT, you're boned. I wouldn't want to deal with the stress in that case.

Since your going to be at MSG I’d recommend Lazzara’s on 38th street. Quite possibly the best pizza I have ever had
nice call. if you don't like your sauce on sweet side though, might not be your thing.

for those heading back right after game, Don Pepe’s in Penn Station is OK.. They have a good mushroom slice, & sausage slice is crumbled type..probably will be my playbook before hopping back on train…

Last edited:
EASY:

When you hop out of The Lincoln go to 10th St Pizza in Hoboken. Take you 5-minutes to get there and 5-minutes to get back onto 495. I promise you won't regret it!!!

Reactions: RU848789
Another Michael Scott line from that episode that still makes me laugh:

"Well, here we are, in New York, New York. The city so nice, they named it twice... Manhattan is the other name."
Wasn't that the episode where he got laid off in that meeting or am I thinking of another one?

Wasn't that the episode where he got laid off in that meeting or am I thinking of another one?
I thought both Sbarro and NY, NY were from the 'Valentine's Day' episode but I certainly could be misremembering

NY Suprema on 8th and 31st, across from MSG and new Penn Station Extention (if not Post Office). Probably best pizza around.

Reactions: RU848789
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT