ADVERTISEMENT

“I asked him why he left Rutgers. And he said he was immature and he probably should have stayed,”

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Jalen Berger transferred again??? To UCLA, who we will see in October??? It's been pretty damn amazing to watch the rise of Monangai after Berger was the lauded RB over him, both out of Bosco. One or two here even said at the time the two entered college, they saw something special in Kyle. Boy they hit the nail on the head. I'm glad we got the right RB in Monangai.

How is Kayron Adams still in college? He's gotta be a 6th year.

How is Kayron Adams still in college? He's gotta be a 6th year.
Article says 6th year. He's the Ben Mauk of running backs. The 2020 covid year is a free year, IIRC.

I mean...just graduate and get a job already.
With NIL, college football pays better than entry level in the workforce, if you're in demand. Wasn't Taulia & his pops trying to get the NCAA to eliminate eligibility rules so Little Tua could perpetually stay at Maryland making money?

Reactions: RUskoolie
He was a good rb and not a problem but we have been pretty deep in that position lately. I don't fault him for trying to find time elsewhere. Don't want him to have a good day against us. I hope he is getting a MS at least and does well after his football career ends.

"Being there at Rutgers at the time, I was kinda getting my feet wet a litte bit, and just rushing my process not really understanding that it might take a little bit of time," Lynch-Adams said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT