ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Wrestling News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, yes, because, after all, the response of a victim of a sexual assault is most certainly a hypertensive response.

You've obviously never had a woman close to you who was sexually assaulted, eh, boy?
I didn't say anything about the victim or any other victims of sexual assault. I said the hypertensive (and meant to use hypersensitive) world we live in.

What I was getting at, and it's very relevant to whether Gable is able to wrestle, is that there are instances of students being expelled from universities based solely on accusations of sexual assault. In some cases the accused were not even allowed to offer a defense. So, even if the case is not prosecuted by the DA, it may not be the end of it. Some group of students on Minnesota's campus could put pressure on the wrestling program or the AD to not allow Gable to participate.

Does the team have any events between 10/28 and 11/1 this year?
My flo subscription is up the 28th and plan on renewing it the first Friday after that (A birthday gift for myself).
I "Assume": Flo will be broadcasting B10 again correct?
Thanks for any infor

Bob N.

EDIT: Just decided to wait unti Nov. 1, I doubt there is any thing significant happening for 3 days :)

Last edited:
Does the team have any events between 10/28 and 11/1 this year?
My flo subscription is up the 28th and plan on renewing it the first Friday after that (A birthday gift for myself). Cant afford it till then.
I "Assume": Flo will be broadcasting B10 again correct?
Thanks for any infor

Bob N.
Might get an answer if you post on board

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT