ADVERTISEMENT

2021-22 Transfer Portal Activity for RU

Do you even have a clue what she does? Let’s just say, she could be a recluse that doesn’t leave her house outside of work and players and their families would still love her.
anyway- not worth it past this point. I’m sure they really don’t care what you think. Lol

Don't waste your time on some clown with 4 priority points who obviously isn't even going to the Gator bowl. Life's too short. Especially on this board.

Thanks for all the kind words about the Mrs. She's a nut but a wonderful nut with the players and their families. Nothing made her sadder then leaving the surgery center where the players got so much treatment/surgery/care - she really (almost) mothered everyone they cared for.

Don't waste your time on some clown with 4 priority points who obviously isn't even going to the Gator bowl. Life's too short. Especially on this board.

Thanks for all the kind words about the Mrs. She's a nut but a wonderful nut with the players and their families. Nothing made her sadder then leaving the surgery center where the players got so much treatment/surgery/care - she really (almost) mothered everyone they cared for.
All good. The Mrs and I hope to get back out to a game in 2022, we will see you all then.

Prep players always disappoint.
Minkah Fitzpatrick a notable counter to that but I hear what you are saying. Without data just on gut it does seem they get hyped/miss more than - say - a Bosco or a St Joes Montvale. Also - he had personal issues obviously but Will Hill is another guy who made the league from SPP.

LOL I didn't realize sorry about that. I thought this was the other thread. I'm getting old haha. I'm gonna delete it and put it in the right thread.
No biggie, we could use the traffic over here. It's kinda quiet. 🤷‍♂️

giphy.gif

WR Sean Ryan transferring to RU
Scooped! Good work.

Erasmus Hall in the house!!!

"Ryan will have one year of eligibility remaining.

A Brooklyn native, Ryan is also the latest Erasmus Hall graduate to play for Rutgers, joining cornerback Kessawn Abraham, wide receiver Aron Cruickshank and safety Christian Izien, as well as incoming freshman linebacker Moses Walker."
Fourth in receiving yards for WVU this year, with 3 TDS:

Last edited:
Scooped! Good work.

Erasmus Hall in the house!!!

"Ryan will have one year of eligibility remaining.

A Brooklyn native, Ryan is also the latest Erasmus Hall graduate to play for Rutgers, joining cornerback Kessawn Abraham, wide receiver Aron Cruickshank and safety Christian Izien, as well as incoming freshman linebacker Moses Walker."
Fourth in receiving yards for WVU this year, with 3 TDS:

Wasn’t trying to scoop the story, Richie already posted. I was just updating.

Minkah Fitzpatrick a notable counter to that but I hear what you are saying. Without data just on gut it does seem they get hyped/miss more than - say - a Bosco or a St Joes Montvale. Also - he had personal issues obviously but Will Hill is another guy who made the league from SPP.
Minkah is different....because his roots are in the legendary South River football program.

JD DiRenzo is ready to commit as per TOS. I won't be as mad about Igbinosun who is rumored to have already quietly committed to Lame Kiffin if we get this guy.
Ready to commit to RU or just somewhere in general

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT