ADVERTISEMENT

2021-22 Transfer Portal Activity for RU

Maybe as simple as supply and demand. If there are more DL than OL In the portal than the OL win.
Every team has OL players on the team. Transfer portal allows teams to upgrade at positions. It’s not a numbers game.

Every team has OL players on the team. Transfer portal allows teams to upgrade at positions. It’s not a numbers game.
I wasn’t taking issue with that. My point was in response to why Bordner was getting better offers than CJ. I speculated that there may be more DL than OL in the portal leading to the OL getting more and possibly better offers. Obviously the perceived quality of the players is also an issue but the number of available players is also an issue. That’s all.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
For all those worried about transfers out Don't, we are not good enough today to get where we need to be. With a few exceptions even many of the "old " starters need to be upgraded. Let's get on with the process and trust GS to shuffle the "deck"

Very big, very strong and experienced. Not many of those guys out there.
I never thought he was very good while he was here. Perhaps that's why he was replaced in the starting lineup.
Besides, don't we have like seven O-linemen coming in next season ?

I never thought he was very good while he was here. Perhaps that's why he was replaced in the starting lineup.
Besides, don't we have like seven O-linemen coming in next season ?
If you read my earlier comment I said the same thing about the numbers. we are bringing in a lot of younger guys. He would be a backup at this point if he stayed unless he moved inside. This is an extra year for him and I just think it’s a numbers game for us. We kept guys that we NEED and cut loose some good players that we don’t NEED.

My second comment that you just quoted was a direct answer to why he is getting offers elsewhere and nothing else.

TE from Lafayette. Post grad walk-on?
Read his Lafayette bio- from his high school: "finished career with 1,836 career passing yards, scoring 18 touchdowns...ran for 1,324 yards (7.8 yards per carry) and finished with 10 rushing touchdowns."

Scholarship QB! 😉

Can't find any info on him, other than first team Patriot League.

LOL. That hate's gonna eat you up son.

Looking around this head of yours I'm apparently living in rent free...

Not impressed. Less so with your grammar.

For other readers (who might not be a$$holes) the Bordners tailgate with MrsScrew.
You know, he might be a nice guy in person. 😂 But he really does love to lay the smack down in a mean way here on the boards.

• Haha
Reactions: RUScrew85
Read his Lafayette bio- from his high school: "finished career with 1,836 career passing yards, scoring 18 touchdowns...ran for 1,324 yards (7.8 yards per carry) and finished with 10 rushing touchdowns."

Scholarship QB! 😉

Can't find any info on him, other than first team Patriot League.

Stats

LOL. That hate's gonna eat you up son.

Looking around this head of yours I'm apparently living in rent free...

Not impressed. Less so with your grammar.

For other readers (who might not be a$$holes) the Bordners tailgate with MrsScrew.
Of course they do. That’s your MO. You stalk players, coaches and their families.

Of course they do. That’s your MO. You stalk players, coaches and their families.

That's just silly. Why the need to attack us Screws? Except for most Libtards here, folks like us. Especially the Mrs.

Did we hurt your feels in the past? Is this MrsScrew's first husband??!! LOLOL

Or yeah you caught us. MrsScrew abducts player's families and drags them to her tailgate. Amazingly she's gotten away with it for years with nary a prosecution. (Shhh, don't tell anyone ;) )

Seriously though. Let me know how I wronged you in the past.

So I can do it again.

Not sure where to put this but since it’s a high profile transfer maybe throw it in here. Surprised to see him transfer to South Carolina.

I only saw him play in one game for Pedd St., but he looked like he needed a position switch....not a quarterback.
He's apparently been passed on their depth chart.
A Rivals 4-star QB leaving Penn State with 3 years eligibility.

Don't know much about him but had 9 P-5 offers including Rutgers (Pitt didn't offer).

If your plans are to play in the NFL, you need playing time in college.

Actually, the transfer portal is a great way for a team to compensate for position deficiencies every year.

Its worked well for us (OL/TE).

HAIL TO PITT!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT