ADVERTISEMENT

36 tonight for Otis

knights1212

Heisman Winner
Sep 9, 2003
Linden looked like they had partied too much after defeating Roselle Catholic. They trailed 7-6 after the first Q and led 22-17 at the half. Well the second half was a totally different story. Otis scored 18 points in the 3rd Q and another 11 in the 4th for 36 in the game with 29 in the second half. Linden outscored Millburn 43-8 in the second half and won 65-25. Bruce H from FDU was again there grinning all night long watching Otis take over the game. I think he was 4 of 7 on 3's tonight.

Saw a good game tonight. Bridgewater beat Bayonne 56-54.

I think Ridge beat North Hunterdon too. I know they were down by 8 but were leading by 5 late in the game.

In the second round of the state tournament tonight Linden beat Westfield 60-41. Otis scored 17 points on 7 of 11 from the floor and 3-3 on the foul line. Friday night they will play Barringer in the sectional semi finals.

knights1212:

Just spitballing here...would this kid come here as a recruited walk-on? I think I saw a post from you or someone else that said he had a couple of mid-major offers.

Does he have the size to defend the bigger, more physical guards in the B1G?

Ridge blew out bridgewater. Was 36-9 mid way thru 3rd Q. Feath can coach. Watch ridge get thru screens. The defensive intensity is 5X what I see at an RU game.

I have no idea if Otis would accept a preferred walk on offer. I do not know him personally. He is 5'11" to 6' tall and I believe he will get a little bigger and stronger. He has definite offers from Robert Morris and FDU at this point.

I did see the Ridge score from tonight. If both Linden & Ridge win on Friday they will play next Monday at Ridge. Ridge had more power points but I don't know how considering Linden played Roselle Catholic 3 times, St. Patrick 3 times, Pope John XXIII. the #1 team in Maryland, and 2 teams from New York that were rated in the Top 20 in the nation as well as beating Gill St. Bernard with Tyus Battle playing. Ridge lost to Gill without Battle even playing. If they should meet I would think this will be the biggest game for Ridge possibly ever.

ridge seASON ENDED LAST YEAR in the finals @Linden.

I don't know how Feath does it. The players are not that talented they just play so hard and smart.

Originally posted by knights1212:

I have no idea if Otis would accept a preferred walk on offer. I do not know him personally. He is 5'11" to 6' tall and I believe he will get a little bigger and stronger. He has definite offers from Robert Morris and FDU at this point.

I did see the Ridge score from tonight. If both Linden & Ridge win on Friday they will play next Monday at Ridge. Ridge had more power points but I don't know how considering Linden played Roselle Catholic 3 times, St. Patrick 3 times, Pope John XXIII. the #1 team in Maryland, and 2 teams from New York that were rated in the Top 20 in the nation as well as beating Gill St. Bernard with Tyus Battle playing. Ridge lost to Gill without Battle even playing. If they should meet I would think this will be the biggest game for Ridge possibly ever.
Because unless they've changed how they used to do it from when I still lived in Jersey, they seed strictly according to won/loss records. Having said that, Ridge would definitely be the most dangerous game in the states thus far.

Originally posted by Greene Rice FIG:
ridge seASON ENDED LAST YEAR in the finals @Linden.

I don't know how Feath does it. The players are not that talented they just play so hard and smart.
I agree. I think he is a great coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT