ADVERTISEMENT

3rd and Long is MILLER Time!!

rutgersal

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2001
Not since 2014, has Rutgers had a passing attack that was feared. That changed with a truly awesome WR we added to the roster this year, who will fulfill the role of WR1.

Of course, I’m talking about our outstanding WR Transfer from Monmouth, Dymere Miller. Not since Leonte Carroo, have we had a playmaking, game breaking WR, like Dymere Miller.

Even so, I didn’t realize how good he was going to be, until I played NCAA Football ‘25 on Xbox x. From what I can tell from the game, he is fast, shifty, and a Big Time playmaker! Opposing DBs are NOT going to be able to keep up with him. his game rating of 82 is a joke. He should be a 90 like Kyle Monangai and Travis Hunter, based on his eye opening productivity last year.

90 catches for 1295 yards at Monmouth. If Dymere can maintain his productivity, and average a mere 1 more yard per catch, he will be a VERY strong Heisman candidate. The last WR Heisman winner was Devonta Smith, who caught the ball 98 times for 1,511 yards. That’s 15.4 yards per catch. Dymere averaged 14.4 yards per catch last year.

He’ll need 8 catches per game, which is feasible, given we’ll be running 60% of the time. So we’ll be throwing 40% of the time. Assuming 70 plays, that’s 42 runs and 28 passes.

If Dymere can make it happen,
I sense significant promotional NIL coming his way IF he can produce. It’s MILLER Time Baby!!

sarcastic nicholas cage GIF

Miller is fast, no question about that: "Miller is one of the fastest prospects in the 2025 NFL Draft cycle". His main negative is he isn't the largest WR in the world. But Tim Brown did fine at RU with his even smaller stature.

Sounds like Miller is the heir to Stanley King as our next Heisman winner!
RutgersAl should develop his own award system and list players from week to week that win it. 'The Al's Game Changer of the Week Award'. We can't have 5, 6 Heisman winners on our team, then no other college team has a chance to have a Heisman candidate.

Reactions: newell138
RutgersAl should develop his own award system and list players from week to week that win it. 'The Al's Game Changer of the Week Award'. We can't have 5, 6 Heisman winners on our team, then no other college team has a chance to have a Heisman candidate.
' The Al's Game Changer of the Week Award'' ( or any trophy in Al's name) could like like this :
DqG8HvVEE3E3niKxWx9QSINm2DWJXoiogDJrhxm6l4E.jpg

By the way:
That's Al Bundy on the top 😁

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT