ADVERTISEMENT

OT - 55 Straight Days of Football!

Doctor Worm

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2002
I'm a day late with this post, but yesterday began a streak of 55 straight days of televised football! (Either college, pro, or both.)

Up to now the dark days have been Tuesday and Wednesday. However, starting next Tuesday, C-USA takes over Tuesday and Wednesday for the rest of October. You'll usually get two or three games per night to choose from. I've already circled the Kennesaw State - Middle Tennessee State matchup on October 15.

Then in November, it's MACtion time! Mark your calendars for the Akron - Kent State matchup on November 19. The Blue and Gold Wagon Wheel is at stake!

The streak ends on Wednesday November 27, the day before Thanksgiving. But we'll all get our fill again once the weekend starts.

I'm a day late with this post, but yesterday began a streak of 55 straight days of televised football! (Either college, pro, or both.)

Up to now the dark days have been Tuesday and Wednesday. However, starting next Tuesday, C-USA takes over Tuesday and Wednesday for the rest of October. You'll usually get two or three games per night to choose from. I've already circled the Kennesaw State - Middle Tennessee State matchup on October 15.

Then in November, it's MACtion time! Mark your calendars for the Akron - Kent State matchup on November 19. The Blue and Gold Wagon Wheel is at stake!

The streak ends on Wednesday November 27, the day before Thanksgiving. But we'll all get our fill again once the weekend starts.
those games you mentioned just aren’t that exciting to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT