ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Big Heatwave/EDIT: Debbie passes well to west but band of showers and squall line and tornado watch to get thru

I feel like I'm in an alternate universe, based on what I see out the window right now in Atlantic City. It's a beautiful sunny day here. But I know very little about meteorology...
Unrelated question, how early do I have to get in line for Dock's happy hour on a Sunday or Monday? By 3?

Unrelated question, how early do I have to get in line for Dock's happy hour on a Sunday or Monday? By 3?

Docks Oyster HOuse has one of the best happy hours around! Usually the line starts forming outside about an hour ahead of opening. I have never gone in the summer so hard to say when you need to be there but in the winter on a Friday I have shown up 10 minutes before opening and was able to get a seat.

Docks Oyster HOuse has one of the best happy hours around! Usually the line starts forming outside about an hour ahead of opening. I have never gone in the summer so hard to say when you need to be there but in the winter on a Friday I have shown up 10 minutes before opening and was able to get a seat.
I was there month or so ago and talking to some folks at bar waiting for table they told me happy hour specials are a must. They also told me not to tell anybody else about it. I know it starts at 4.

Wondering what Brielle road will be like. NWS said "minor" tidal flooding.

Same here in Wall--wind gusts picking up. My bellweather is fire dept calls for wires down or trees on wires. So far nothing on that front, but I just jinxed my day. . . . . .
We had a wire down Tue on Stockton Lk Blvd. Seems to be an annual event.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT