ADVERTISEMENT

Ahmad Anderson

Mr_Sinister

All American
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2005
cmon breh. Don't get lost in the moment. Think about the future. Brohm aint gonna be there for no damn four years. That dude is booking as soon as possible, I promise you. You worried about the offense? You know damn well what it look like now ain't what it'll look like even next year with Lewis, Chatman, and Sitkowski. Cmon mehn, who here ain't tryna make it to the next level? Right this wrong before it's too late...

cmon breh. Don't get lost in the moment. Think about the future. Brohm aint gonna be there for no damn four years. That dude is booking as soon as possible, I promise you. You worried about the offense? You know damn well what it look like now ain't what it'll look like even next year with Lewis, Chatman, and Sitkowski. Cmon mehn, who here ain't tryna make it to the next level? Right this wrong before it's too late...
Have you seen our passing offense lately? Don't think these recruits don't see a stud like Melton burning his redshirt for all of four receptions this year and think, gee if that guy can't make an impact on an offense that doesn't have any other playmakers...why do i want to go there...

Until we prove to have a capable passing game I don't blame offensive studs with options from looking elsewhere...Kill has to prove he is capable of developing offensive schemes that get the ball to playmakers

Have you seen our passing offense lately? Don't think these recruits don't see a stud like Melton burning his redshirt for all of four receptions this year and think, gee if that guy can't make an impact on an offense that doesn't have any other playmakers...why do i want to go there...

Until we prove to have a capable passing game I don't blame offensive studs with options from looking elsewhere...Kill has to prove he is capable of developing offensive schemes that get the ball to playmakers

Is this guy a PSU or Syracuse troll? His posts are all anti-RU/

Who's Ahmad Anderson. You mean Amad Anderson? At least get his name right SMH.

This thread is atrocious. Embarrassing and counterproductive.

The only positive I see is that I would love for "Cmon Breh!" to be the new "Just do it!"

I think PSU, just had a whole ramble about how PSU will easily find a replacement for Moorehead who's as good ...or better!!

Should change his name to JOknight ..or just go away.
Yes and the next Barkley is just waiting in the wings. While Giescki won't be missed because there's another 3 guys better on the bench. While DaeSean Hamilton was just taking playing time away from more talented guys.

Reactions: FanuSanu52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT