ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Ash becomes Asst Coach at Princeton

Our recruiting competition isn't really with Princeton. VT, NCST, and the rest of the Big 10 minus PSU and Iowa though. IMO
Agreed, If we are to move forward as a program then this next tier of programs need to be our rivals.. being on same lvl as Princeton would be going backwards rn no offense…

Reactions: elvis7
I think you misread what he said
Ah my bad.
No. He said that we are in competition with "VT, NCST, and the rest of the Big 10 minus PSU and Iowa though."

Go back and re-read his post. There is a period after "Princeton".
My bad. It's all in the period. Starting the next sentence with "VT" makes it look like a list of schools.

Reactions: elvis7
So does Joe Pollard. Will be interesting to see the recruiting of Kenny in the next couple years.
Not that this matter much but I believe Kenny has a relative on the RU dance team which Goodales daughter used to be on

Who is it with then? We're not in competition with psu and Iowa, we just get who they don't want or have room for.
I don't like it when PSU and Iowa seem to get the pick of the litter, but it seems to me we have to win more recruiting battles with the rest of the pack to make the next step. IMO

Reactions: DUForever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT