ADVERTISEMENT

Awesome Thread on the Penn St Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cult, demigod, proof in the "emails" (none), 1998 (the State left him off, PSU had nothing to do with it). Everything you post is false, fictional and a product of hate/jealousy. Or borrowed from the Litany According to the Troll.

Yep, as I thought, I was correct.

1.) You are a cultist. There is no doubt about that. You're part of the Paterno joebot cult.
2.) You thought Paterno was a demi-god. Everyone knows that. The president of the school didn't even have the authority to fire him when he tried. It's laughably absurd.
3.) Sandusky was investigated in '98 and just because they didn't think they had have enough evidence to prosecute him doesn't mean he didn't commit the crime....but I don't think you are intelligent enough to realize that. It still raised flags that your cookie monster was a pedophile...and that Paterno allowed it to continue for a decade in order to protect your football reputation.

It must really stink knowing the man who you put up on such a pedestal conned you all these years. He had you poor saps all fooled.

There is a reason 99 percent of the country thinks Paterno is a disgusting human being....and the people who support Paterno are really sick human beings.

Just ignored my first poster!

In case anyone's curious, just click on the user's name and click ignore. It takes 2 seconds.

Don't waste your time with him. As I said, he thinks that all of the victims are liars and that Sandusky is innocent. Literally, that is what he believes.

He has also called the trial for the PSU admin "nonsense" and is such a sick bastard that he has been kicked off the PSU board for both rivals and scout multiple times. You are never going to get a quality response from him.

Is this for real?

pnnylion -- do you believe that Sandusky is innocent?

Sure you have.

The next post you stay on topic, and make sense in will be the first.

You hardly go there anymore. Laughed off too much.
I hardly go there anymore because of idiots like yourself. There are about 20 of you that make that board frustrating to read. It's Sandusky central over there which is why posters have been migrating to 247 or Scout. Just because I don't post there doesn't mean that I have been banned. You will notice that when I do post over there it is with the same screen name unlike you.

Is this for real?

Yes it is real. He thinks that all of the victims are just looking for money and that Sandusky is innocent. What makes him so sure? Because Sandusky's wife Dottie said that he would never do such things.

You really can't make this up.

I hardly go there anymore because of idiots like yourself. There are about 20 of you that make that board frustrating to read. It's Sandusky central over there which is why posters have been migrating to 247 or Scout. Just because I don't post there doesn't mean that I have been banned. You will notice that when I do post over there it is with the same screen name unlike you.

Scout is dead.

Not much on 24/7.

And you = clown

Oh yea, well my dad can beat up your dad!
No He Can't!
Yeah Huh!
No Way!

Children, why must every penn state thread turn into a back and forth jerk off fest between the same posters saying the same things... Every one of you on both sides are being children. Get over yourselves good god

I just wanted to point out that pnny won't dispute what I am saying on his views of Sandusky.

I just wanted to point out that pnny won't dispute what I am saying on his views of Sandusky.

I'm noticing this as well, which is why I'm trying to ask him a direct question.

pnnylion - do you believe Sandusky is innocent?

I have never been banned once from BWI.

Sure you have.

The next post you stay on topic, and make sense in will be the first.

You hardly go there anymore. Laughed off too much.
CatFightSmiley2.gif

Seriously, pnnylion, I notice you haven't posted on BWI since 4/27 - are you banned there?

Is this for real?

Yes it is real. He thinks that all of the victims are just looking for money and that Sandusky is innocent. What makes him so sure? Because Sandusky's wife Dottie said that he would never do such things.

You really can't make this up.

He truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

I'm noticing this as well, which is why I'm trying to ask him a direct question.

pnnylion - do you believe Sandusky is innocent?

He may have crossed boundaries. I don't believe many of the victims. "Because I said he did"? Not buying it.

The only reason you're tolerated, is because you pay premium. It doesn't negate the fact you are constantly laughed off. Over the same tripe you've been posting here. You camaro71, CR, and putzguy04.

He may have crossed boundaries. I don't believe many of the victims. "Because I said he did"? Not buying it.
"may have crossed boundaries" - okay, let's get explicit - do you think Sandusky molested children - yes or no?

He has been banned using many screen names.

Also, being laughed off the BWI free board is not something to use as support for someone being a horrible poster.

The only reason you're tolerated, is because you pay premium. It doesn't negate the fact you are constantly laughed off. Over the same tripe you've been posting here. You camaro71, CR, and putzguy04.
I haven't paid BWI a dime for nearly five years now.

"may have crossed boundaries" - okay, let's get explicit - do you think Sandusky molested children - yes or no?

There is no objective empirical evidence that suggests he did, only he said she said. I have been long troubled by the fact there is no past medical evidence. There would be no physical evidence after such a passage of time. What's troubling is that in not one case, is there any visit to a doctor, clinic, ER school nurse, etc. A guy of Sandusky's size would inflict damage that couldn't be concealed by "throwing my underwear away" or burying your face in a pillow. Sorry, as a retired LE officer, it just isn't happening. Saw massive damage done to adults. It would be worse in children, and I've been involved there as well. Could he have grabbed some nads and ass? Of course. This is a case where there is no evidence and no witnesses. Troubling.

How would you like to be accused on someone's say so. I doubt you would.

Also, being laughed off the BWI free board is not something to use as support for someone being a horrible poster.
Seriously. I posted that Chad Henne's dad told my father that the reason he went to Michigan and not PSU was because "Paterno's kid is an idiot"... and that got deleted. I also called Jay a fantastic writer and possibly a good politician, but a terrible coach and that was nixed as well. How sad is that?

Its the worst. You aren't tolerated there much either, Rumplestiltskin.

Seriously. I posted that Chad Henne's dad told my father that the reason he went to Michigan and not PSU was because "Paterno's kid is an idiot"... and that got deleted. I also called Jay a fantastic writer and possibly a good politician, but a terrible coach and that was nixed as well. How sad is that?

No more sad than the tripe you make up.

There is no objective empirical evidence that suggests he did, only he said she said. I have been long troubled by the fact there is no past medical evidence. There would be no physical evidence after such a passage of time. What's troubling is that in not one case, is there any visit to a doctor, clinic, ER school nurse, etc. A guy of Sandusky's size would inflict damage that couldn't be concealed by "throwing my underwear away" or burying your face in a pillow. Sorry, as a retired LE officer, it just isn't happening. Saw massive damage done to adults. It would be worse in children, and I've been involved there as well. Could he have grabbed some nads and ass? Of course. This is a case where there is no evidence and no witnesses. Troubling.

You ****ing piece of garbage... I hate you, I really hate you.

There is no evidence because the CHILDREN were ashamed and kept quiet about the incidents, which is VERY COMMON in these cases. You sick ****.

Reactions: jmc11201

You are a very disturbing individual. You are, of course, free to have whatever opinion you want. We are all free to 110% believe that you are completely f'd up. I will no longer engage with you.

You ****ing piece of garbage... I hate you, I really hate you.

There is no evidence because the CHILDREN were ashamed and kept quiet about the incidents, which is VERY COMMON in these cases. You sick ****.

They would not be able to hide the physical damage and pain, you moron. How many cases adult and children have you been directly involved in investigating Emmett Kelly?

No more sad than the tripe you make up.
You and people like you (which are a minority in the PSU community, but a vocal minority) make things difficult to have rational discussions about Penn State with anyone outside of State College. You're a damn loon and you make me and the entire university look terrible.

You and people like you (which are a minority in the PSU community, but a vocal minority) make things difficult to have rational discussions about Penn State with anyone outside of State College. You're a damn loon and you make me and the entire university look terrible.

You dodged the question again. How many cases have you been directly involved in, hater? How was the pain and damage hidden?

@getmyjive11 I am surprised you dropped your membership and went to the free board. Guessing you followed Sean but why even bother with the free board?

You dodged the question again. How many cases have you been directly involved in, hater? How was the pain and damage hidden?

You seem to be a big fan of the legal system when it meets your narrative so use it here as well. Sandusky had his day in court and he's rotting in a cell and will die there. It was 45 counts BTW, not one or two.

You seem to be a big fan of the legal system when it meets your narrative so use it here as well. Sandusky had his day in court and he's rotting in a cell and will die there. It was 45 counts BTW, not one or two.

Comprehension problem?

@getmyjive11 I am surprised you dropped your membership and went to the free board. Guessing you followed Sean but why even bother with the free board?
I don't go to BWI that often. One thing you can always count on with that board is discussion about anything related to Sandusky, so when something happens in the news (like the Corman case or the pending trial), I'll head over there to see what's going on. Outside of that, I rarely am there.

Zero cases. It's not hard to jump on the internet and read about cases though. It's not hard to see that it is common for children to hide the molestation from friends and family because of shame. Don't try to give me this bullshit that I need to have been part of a case to understand what's going on. The information is out there and easy to find.

You are still a ****ing idiot.

First let me say I think you are rational and sane.

However I completely disagree with your stance on this lunatic being a "vocal minority". I'm sorry to say for you, who at least have reasonable thought processes, that you school/alum are infested with people like this. You make it sound like he is one of 5% of your fans. He may be the extreme, but there are TONS of his ilk. Maybe not as many people who think Sandusky wasn't so bad. But tons who feel that dirtbag Paterno was a saint, and tons who feel this has nothing to with football , and tons who cut off their right nut to have the Paterno statue restored.

And you are right, it makes your school look horrible. And this is not a "Rutgers jealousy" phenomenon either.

So all this time I just thought I was dealing with a Joebot, but you actually believe no kid was raped and that Sandusky did nothing more than inappropriately take a shower with a kid?

Yikes....if that is what you really believe, you should maybe just request a few minutes on a couch with a trained expert.

I'm sorry I called you names. Had I known I was dealing with someone who needs so much help, I would have been much nicer to you.

WOW. What about McQueary's witness account? Eh never mind, no answer needed from a complete freak like you.

First let me say I think you are rational and sane.

However I completely disagree with your stance on this lunatic being a "vocal minority". I'm sorry to say for you, who at least have reasonable thought processes, that you school/alum are infested with people like this. You make it sound like he is one of 5% of your fans. He may be the extreme, but there are TONS of his ilk. Maybe not as many people who think Sandusky wasn't so bad. But tons who feel that dirtbag Paterno was a saint, and tons who feel this has nothing to with football , and tons who cut off their right nut to have the Paterno statue restored.

And you are right, it makes your school look horrible. And this is not a "Rutgers jealousy" phenomenon either.
I can understand why you feel that way but I will say again that PSU is a massive community. 700k living alumni, 100k students and tens of thousands of staff and faculty. Then you have to add people who are simply just fans of Penn State. In all, it is easily over 1 million people so five percent would be at least 50,000 people.

You look at the "riot" that occurred from the students and it accounted for about 7 percent of the students at University Park. The vigil for the victims was held a couple of days later and that had about 25% of the students attend. You look at the "JoeOut" last year and it was a couple of hundred people out of over 100k. They held rallies outside of old main on gamedays and again, only a couple of hundred people showed up. A rally outside of a BOT meeting got about 50 people. Not surprisingly, the majority of these people are over 50 years old.

It is certainly the vocal minority that are making us look bad. Unfortunately, you can't talk sense into crazy people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT