ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Tournament Thread

1-2-3 seeds all lose in the 125 quarters so no Ramos, Ayala, or Barnett

McKee is the highest seed left. Dean gets him next round and beat him last year.

He has a legit chance to win the tournament.
Shhhh … Don’t jinx it!!!!

Was worried when I saw Shawver in SV. Hopefully, he has gotten a handle on early nerves and we'll see him in the finals. He has been the star of this team.

It's good to see Peterson doing what we all knew he could do. I hope he has just gained confidence in his offense. Taking out Ramos is BIG. Keep it going. I only have B1G TV, so I can only see what they choose to show.

I was waiting to see if Turley could wrestle all three rounds as an indication of his readiness. I have hoped since the season start that he might do very well this year. Still hoping.

Yara wins 6-1. Don't love how B1G doesn't hold to wrestle an entire weight but it keeps things moving faster. And BTN jumping to WBB mid match is wild.

Yara wins 6-1. Don't love how B1G doesn't hold to wrestle an entire weight but it keeps things moving faster. And BTN jumping to WBB mid match is wild.
Unbelievable that they cut to WBB, guess they need to keep those six viewers happy

Reactions: Leonard23
Ugh, Poz loses 5-8 in SV. He was stuck in mud and slow to react and got hit with a super duck. He should be shooting more earlier in matches and he would've won this. He's got the ability just looks gun shy at times.

Ugh, Poz loses 5-8 in SV. He was stuck in mud and slow to react and got hit with a super duck. He should be shooting more earlier in matches and he would've won this. He's got the ability just looks gun shy at times.
Agree. He out wrestled smith for most of the match. I think if Poz goes on the attack earlier next time he has him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT