ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLGY 3/4 : NCAA TOURNAMENT ANALYSIS

The reality is most years Oklahoma and Mississippi State would be endanger of falling from the field. Their risk might be falling into first four. The bubble is pretty weak right now. There are not many schools realistically competing for bids and do note 2 bids could open up if Dayton and USF end up being the AQs from their conferences
Agree. In most years, that MSU resume would be pretty weak.

Colorado State struggling at Air Force in the 2nd half in what would be a damaging Quad 4 loss.

Edit: haha I only saw Colorado! My bad.

The fact Colorado has the potentially the top CBB draft pick (freshman Cody Williams) and is struggling to even make the NCAA tournament is mildly interesting considering next year's team and setting expectations.

Kentucky wins at Tennessee.. Huge seeding implications, Kentucky looks like a 4 lock now while Tennessee and Arizona duke it out for that final 1 seed

Tennessee loses.
Iowa State loses.
Baylor losing.
Kansas loses by 30.
Florida loses.
Clemson losing.
USF loses
UNC up big over Duke

TCU loses.

Don’t know if Bubble is weak.
Or just everybody loses.

Purdue and UConn looking miles ahead of everybody else.

Reactions: cicero grimes
TCU just 2-10 in Q1 and 5-1 in Q2 for an ugly 7-11 Q123 with a non conference sos of 324

big win over Houston, at Baylor, Oklahoma, Texas Tech......thats enough to save them

would not have them in yet.....likely first few out...which means they get in perhaps with fau and dayton winning their conference tourneys.

very tough to say until all the new numbers come out after a busy day

Hey Friar10?

Why Yellow uniforms?? Retro?
Look better than than their regular!

UConn a machine. Unless somebody hits a ton of threes…. Can’t see them not winning it. Cam makes all the difference.

I’d bet confidently right now Colorado in. Wouldn’t want to lose first PAC 12 game though.

Providence blown out at home going to eliminate them. Think Nova too many losses. So two gone.

Texas A& M, Va Tech, Wake, Iowa, Pittsburgh? Think you have upper hand.

UConn a machine. Unless somebody hits a ton of threes…. Can’t see them not winning it. Cam makes all the difference.
It’s basketball. I would be surprised if they win again. They certainly can . But the odds are against them. That unlv team was probably the best college team ever and they didn’t repeat

I know. Seem
It’s basketball. I would be surprised if they win again. They certainly can . But the odds are against them. That unlv team was probably the best college team ever and they didn’t repeat
I know. Seem better than Florida though?
Did that really happen?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT