ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: 3/6 NCAA TOURNAMENT ANALYSIS***RUTGERS PROJECTED 11 SEED***

What do you think UNC needs to do to get in? Is beating UVA enough?

You are really trying hard to defend them and fallen for this bad loss crap. Losing at home to Southern Illinois is a bad loss. Losing to Central Florida and VA . Tech on neutral floors are bad losses. Southern Illinois loss at home is worse than Temple loss on a neutral ( leaving aside we were missing Caleb and Paul ) as using your Quad system they are 122 in Net to Temple ‘s 125. UCF is 71 and Seton Hall dropped to 78 after the DePaul loss. If you and your buddy Brad want to call that a bad loss then UCF is a bad loss.
I guess you follow Rutgers and the Big 10 closely unlike Brad who just looks at the Quad and ignores how a team is actually playing . Is your head in the sand about how Nebraska has played and who they beat ? That is not a bad loss no matter how many times you say that is Quad 3. Only a person with no basketball IQ would do that.
Let’s not get started on OKla State ‘s wins. They have almost none against any decent tram. Their resume sucks. Being in the BIG 12 has given them chance after chance to get a really good win; , a dominant win and they sit the bed.
Go take your Boynton love to their board because you sound like an ass in your analysis.
Im not trying anything. Im just spitballing what is likely lunardis reasoning. I agree they shouldnt be in unless they beat texas.

What do you think UNC needs to do to get in? Is beating UVA enough?

might be....the other two acc bubbles are ahead of them supposedly but not all that far ahead. UNC has strong sos and clean profile. Note the wins over Charleston and Michigan to add to UVA and NCState and beating UVA a 2nd time could be enough, really close

should Clemson beat NC State, it would mean the Wolfpack lost 3 times to Clemson. Things get interesting if UNC beats Virginia. I think in that case the Clemson/UNC winner could have a case and possibly at the expense of NC State

You are really trying hard to defend them and fallen for this bad loss crap. Losing at home to Southern Illinois is a bad loss. Losing to Central Florida and VA . Tech on neutral floors are bad losses. Southern Illinois loss at home is worse than Temple loss on a neutral ( leaving aside we were missing Caleb and Paul ) as using your Quad system they are 122 in Net to Temple ‘s 125. UCF is 71 and Seton Hall dropped to 78 after the DePaul loss. If you and your buddy Brad want to call that a bad loss then UCF is a bad loss.
I guess you follow Rutgers and the Big 10 closely unlike Brad who just looks at the Quad and ignores how a team is actually playing . Is your head in the sand about how Nebraska has played and who they beat ? That is not a bad loss no matter how many times you say that is Quad 3. Only a person with no basketball IQ would do that.
Let’s not get started on OKla State ‘s wins. They have almost none against any decent tram. Their resume sucks. Being in the BIG 12 has given them chance after chance to get a really good win; , a dominant win and they sit the bed.
Go take your Boynton love to their board because you sound like an ass in your analysis.
Just checked out bracketmatrix this morning we are on 78/99 entries . OKla State on 22/99. So Lunardi is an outlier here.

So where is Rutgers relative to Wisconsin with a loss
Where is Rutgers relative to Michigan with a loss and Michigan with a 10 point loss to Purdue

What about the OSU idol RU found.

tough call.....I think the North Carolina-Virginia result is more important and that game is first. NC State is still in good shape. Not sure we would want a Clemson-UNC matchup. On the other hand NC State losing for a third time to Clemson raises some questions.

Reactions: biker7766
Let me preface by saying we aren’t playing well, that being said and body of work.

I see these resumes online—-

Nc state: 1-6 in Q1
okie state: 6-11 in Q1 including 1-11 in high q1
penn state: basically same profile as us but we have two less q2 losses (and h2h if that matters)

you know damn well if UM wins today, we will hear they should be in over RU due to the season sweep.

how are these teams in over us per wachtel. I just don’t get it. Seems to me these guys and maybe the committee value “clean profiles”. So is the strategy to have a full schedule v q2 this way you can never have a bad loss?

Reactions: biker7766
Let me preface by saying we aren’t playing well, that being said and body of work.

I see these resumes online—-

Nc state: 1-6 in Q1
okie state: 6-11 in Q1 including 1-11 in high q1
penn state: basically same profile as us but we have two less q2 losses (and h2h if that matters)

you know damn well if UM wins today, we will hear they should be in over RU due to the season sweep.

how are these teams in over us per wachtel. I just don’t get it. Seems to me these guys and maybe the committee value “clean profiles”. So is the strategy to have a full schedule v q2 this way you can never have a bad loss?

we are 18-13..at some point record matters, we also have 4 Q3 losses. NC State is 4 games better in record without those losses, have to balance somewhere

we are 18-13..at some point record matters, we also have 4 Q3 losses. NC State is 4 games better in record without those losses, have to balance somewhere
They play in a league with some very bad teams this year. I mean we crushed wake and lost a late game on road to their conf champ While short handed.

We were hanging on to the tourney by our fingernails. I think we climbed back to a ledge today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT