ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: 3/6 NCAA TOURNAMENT ANALYSIS***RUTGERS PROJECTED 11 SEED***

Its Happening GIF by MOODMAN

Nova? New Mexico/
San Jose/Nevada? Clemson?

Missing anybody as bid stealer?

can you translate this for me?
root FOR "chalk".. think of a chalk stick.. it is number 1... root for higher seeds to win out everywhere in tournaments. No bubble-busters... just as insurance. A straight "chalk" Final Four would be four number 1 seeds.

I would think Miss St is still behind us in the order, but it's close.
Rutgers 5-6 5-3, 10-9, +1 1/2, 2-4, 12-13, -1 1/2
Miss St 4-7 4-3, 8-10, -1 1/2, 5-1, 13-11, +1 1/2

Up 1 1/2 in Q1/2 out weighs the 1 1/2 behind adding Q3s, as long as Alabama handles business tomorrow, we will be ahead of them in the pecking order.

Pitt and Providence are getting destroyed. Wouldn't be shocked if we're above one or both.

I mean what do you think, Providence has 3 high end q1 wins but ABSOLUTELY nothing else and they have been destroyed 2 straight times.

Pitt has some good stuff but a Q3 and 4 and their best win is probably Northwestern. They literally were destroyed by Michigan and West Virginia by 25-30 points..now today.

I mean i thought they were both safe, could one fall out?

I would think Miss St is still behind us in the order, but it's close.
Rutgers 5-6 5-3, 10-9, +1 1/2, 2-4, 12-13, -1 1/2
Miss St 4-7 4-3, 8-10, -1 1/2, 5-1, 13-11, +1 1/2

Up 1 1/2 in Q1/2 out weighs the 1 1/2 behind adding Q3s, as long as Alabama handles business tomorrow, we will be ahead of them in the pecking order.

they only have 1 Q3 loss, their big thing is they have wins over Marquette and TCU so while RU wins are better overall, the Tigers do better there

UCLA struggling with Colorado. That's a big one because the other quarterfinal on that half of the bracket is Washington State vs. Oregon. There'll be a bid stealer guaranteed in the Pac 12 finals if UCLA loses.

Ohio State can absolutely beat Michigan State. Gonna be tough to get Purdue as your 4th game in 4 days... It could be us I suppose but we don't care about bid stealers if we beat Purdue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT