ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 Tourney Match Thread

The next round of consolations may be the key to NCAA bids. A win gets the wrestler into the top 8.

First RU bout in the 6pm session will be #9 DelVecchio vs #10 Stickley, Wisc

Is there anywhere on tv I can watch this? Have a jail broken fire stick - how do I watch?

157-Conso | No. 7 John Van Brill vs. No. 8 Jake Danishek (IND) on deck mat 2. Winner AQs for NCAAs.

149 | No. 5 Ken Theobold advances in wrestle-backs with an 11-2 major decision versus Carson Brolsma (MINN).

174 | No. 5 Meyer (Iowa) defeats No. 6 Pagano, 3-2. Despite losing twice Pagano will get another shot to wrestle w/ nine AQs at the weight.

when i said 5-2...i didnt think that 184 would be one of the loses..the big boys came to play

HWT | Fletcher Miller (IND) takes Razohnn Gross down in the final 45 seconds, but the junior hits a reversal and wins 8-5! He moves on.

141 | BACK TO THE FINAL! No. 1 Anthony Ashnault beats No. 5 Luke Pletcher (OSU) and will defend his title!

ng‏ @RUWrestling
133 SV-1 | No. 4 Zane Richards (ILL) takes No. 9 Scott DelVecchio down in sudden victory and wins, 5-3. DelVecchio will wrestle for se

Reactions: Jersey Boys
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT