ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 Tourney Tix

Tix will go on sale at some point in December I guess. I spoke to a ticket rep at the Court Club Practice who told me all the schools are waiting their ticket allotments and sections etc. Will be weird being at MSG for a Conference Tourney without UCOnn; Syracuse; Nova; Pitt; WVU etc.....lol

Reactions: rubigtimenow
I called the ticket office...They are working on the total allotment...If you are a season ticket holder, when RU knows we should get a call/email.

Bac - you and your brother will win Big 10 Tourney tix via the WOR / RSU promotional contests..:)

Hope you know your Big 10 History...:)

Reactions: bac2therac
Tix will go on sale at some point in December I guess. I spoke to a ticket rep at the Court Club Practice who told me all the schools are waiting their ticket allotments and sections etc. Will be weird being at MSG for a Conference Tourney without UCOnn; Syracuse; Nova; Pitt; WVU etc.....lol

If by weird you mean awesome, then i agree ;)

Reactions: rubigtimenow
BUMP

is there any information about this.....terrible job by Rutgers, I have not had any contact with them, my brother had asked a quick question about it a month or so ago and they said they had little information..wtf?

The B1G is to blame. I spoke to my ticket rep a few weeks ago. He said the conference is still determining ticket allotments for each school. He said as soon as they figure it out, I'll be the first one he calls.

Called Friday and was told they still don' have a sake date yet, but probably beginning of January

And they have nothing left that isn't nosebleeds from the MSG site.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT