ADVERTISEMENT

Bosco vs. Camden tonight TV?

Is there a link that can be provided? Or is it subscription?

Dylan is dominating. Wagner not. Wagner getting some nice buckets later in the game after it's already over

Camden has two elite players and Don Bosco has Harper with 36 points.

Reactions: Scangg
I think both Wagner and the 7 footer are headed to Kentucky if I’m not mistaken. Calipari is a scumbag.

I think both Wagner and the 7 footer are headed to Kentucky if I’m not mistaken. Calipari is a scumbag.
7 footer showed a nice outside stroke / turn around jumper in the 4th, but agree every look is clean because he is 6 inches taller than everyone on the court. Nice rim protector as well.

Reactions: red sail
I wasn't impressed with Camden's big, he was just taller than everyone else
He had couple turnaround jumpers that were pretty impressive

But he still brings ball down low too much and gets stripped

Wagner's quickness is elite, have to say. The way he changes directions and explosiveness in lane is nba level.

Dylan got in lane at will. Missed bunch of bunnies and free throws should have had 45

Reactions: red sail and Scangg
Dylan looks good. Would like to see him dribble with his head up more.

I know Pikell will get Harper to get back on defense quicker because he lagged behind a
lot. Lots of 5 on 4 breaks for Camden. In defense of Harper, they never subbed him out, not once. Harper has a very nice stroke and can drive with either hand. Wagner has an unstoppable motor on offense and defense. His quickness and first step speed is amazing.

Reactions: toby83
Just a casual 36 for Dylan.

Pike and the team got a few nice shoutouts. Was happy to see Knight chatting it up with Harper Sr one of the times they showed him during the game.

Reactions: Scangg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT