ADVERTISEMENT

Bosco vs. Camden tonight TV?

I know Pikell will get Harper to get back on defense quicker because he lagged behind a
lot. Lots of 5 on 4 breaks for Camden. In defense of Harper, they never subbed him out, not once. Harper has a very nice stroke and can drive with either hand. Wagner has an unstoppable motor on offense and defense. His quickness and first step speed is amazing.
Wagner's quickness was something I have never seen from a kid in high school. ever.

Reactions: Kbee3
I don't know but going back a half century Brian Taylor of Perth Amboy and our own Mike Dabney were pretty quick.
DJ's grandfather was a shooter. Never passed up a shot.
My Dad and his friends who have watched NJ HS basketball since the 50's swear that Brian Taylor is the best player they have ever seen.

My Dad and his friends who have watched NJ HS basketball since the 50's swear that Brian Taylor is the best player they have ever seen.
Different times. I know in the 60's once basketball season ended the balls were put away until the next school year when basketball practice was then allowed. Also, lots of kids played football before basketball then baseball after basketball. No year round playing basketball.
Teams like our 76 final four team probably wouldn't make the NCAA tournament today. Players today are just so much better.

I've only watched NJ HS basketball since the 60s. I also think that Brian Taylor is the best player I've ever seen. He scored 84 points in one game in particular....no 3-point shot back then.

Reactions: hinson32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT