ADVERTISEMENT

Breitman Breaks Down Noah Fernandes’ Game

Too bad Noah is a senior - he quickly has become my fav player. Savvy PG who makes good decisions and I think will become our obvious leader as the season continues.

Noah is not real athletic but is shifty and crafty, love the hesitation move to basket. Just want him to show the leadership to run the point and finding Cliff in open space. Was happy to see some swagger in him, got to like that feistiness on defense. He may be the most important part to run an efficient offense.

All of our smaller guards need to take note of the jump stop Noah made last game. Rather than charging to the rim and throwing up a prayer hoping for a foul, he did a jump stop, defense flew past him and then he had a short bank shot.

All of our smaller guards need to take note of the jump stop Noah made last game. Rather than charging to the rim and throwing up a prayer hoping for a foul, he did a jump stop, defense flew past him and then he had a short bank shot.
Such a crafty veteran move. Us below the rim players know that move is money especially if you're good at selling the fake

Reactions: RUHouston
I am old enough to remember when a bunch of posters said Noah was NOT a B1G player after the first half of the first game...lol

Reactions: robjknight
Noah is settling in. He can score and I like his defensive effort. The assist numbers need to improve but hopefully that starts tomorrow.

Breitman does an excellent job of showing how often lanes are available to generate offense and we can use that type of guard play to help generate shots.

If this video doesn't illustrate why we brought in Noah, along with J Mike and elevated Simpson, and why our overall guard play is a major upgrade vs last year, I don't know what will.

Breitman does an excellent job of showing how often lanes are available to generate offense and we can use that type of guard play to help generate shots.
The Seahawks throwback jerseys looked good last night. Gonna have to get some throwback Seahawks gear..starter jacket or something lol

The Seahawks throwback jerseys looked good last night. Gonna have to get some throwback Seahawks gear..starter jacket or something lol
Funny you mention that. I was telling my dad I thought those jerseys were ugly at the time, but they are pretty badass as throwbacks

Shaun Alexander won me a lot of money in fantasy football in that gear 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Jerseylegends
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT