ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Kelly gets new 6-year deal with Notre Dame

This is good news. It can only enhance our chances of being able to see that vein in his neck blow on live TV.

Reactions: Spare130
don't like the guy one bit but I get why ND wanted to keep him
Don't like that clown either....they should be even better than they are..''decent'' given the talent they draw..they could do better than him as the face of the program..BK probably convinced them they were losing recruits without him being locked in...lol...they deserve his purple faced azz...if that kid that was blown off the tower happened here we'd get crucified..

Not a likeable guy but a good coach. A couple plays away from being in the playoffs this year. If he leaves I would imagine it would be for the NFL. I wish him nothing but mediocrity at Notre Dame.

6 more years of F-bombs on the Notre Dame sidelines on National TV and grabbing assistant coaches by the shirt. They don't care as long as he keeps winning. As much as I dislike the guy, he is a very good coach and is likely to have ND back playing for a title before this contract is up.

I wonder how many other students will die and how many players will have sexual assault charges swept under the rug.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
Kelly set this up months ago. He went on the radio talking some garbage about he couldn't see him self doing this for long and blah blah blah. Dealing with the booster is getting to him blah blah blah. It was all BS!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT